• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 74 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I actually considered picking him as i thought he would be Greipel 2011 but decided 600 wasnt worth the risk.

A question though.

Bicing Ferminal Kevin Rudd's Hairdryer LukeSchmid microdose Pcutter Sneekes The_Amateur The Cobra

Are any of you guys not from Australia?

I know if he was Polish i would have picked him.

The Hitch said:
I actually considered picking him as i thought he would be Greipel 2011 but decided 600 wasnt worth the risk.

A question though.

Bicing Ferminal Kevin Rudd's Hairdryer LukeSchmid microdose Pcutter Sneekes The_Amateur The Cobra

I didn't pick him because he's Australia, maybe I've followed him closer because he's Australian which allowed me to make a good pick. I think his classics record, his Vuelta speed and Greipel leaving made it fairly certain that he would reach 1000 (my prediction was between 1200-1500). I chose Cav too :eek: And more expensive picks (>500) than most.

Ferminal said:
I didn't pick him because he's Australia,

Im not saying you would pick him because hes Australian, but because when youve got 1000 riders to choose from, naturally you lean towards riders you know more about. I didnt pick Kwiatkowski for example becaue i like him, i dont even know what he looks like. I picked him because Ive heard more about his potential.

The Hitch said:

A question though.

I was very close to having Goss on my team. But when Hugo announced that there were only 25 places and then no more I quickly had to trim my team. One of the last riders I removed was Goss because otherwise I would have had to remove 5-6 riders and find a few replacements to get under 7500 and still have 33 riders. The other choices I had was removing Boonen or Cunego but those seemed like a little more certain bets than Goss who while I thought he would have a very good year was still a slight gamble at that price.

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I got Haussler out in the end but again a lapse in memory and Ventoso isn't in my side for some reason. He better not tear up G-W!

Ignatiev was one of my first choices too but I put in Inglisky instead :confused:

Ah well. :D Ranked in top100 at least

ingsve said:
I was very close to having Goss on my team. But when Hugo announced that there were only 25 places and then no more I quickly had to trim my team. One of the last riders I removed was Goss because otherwise I would have had to remove 5-6 riders and find a few replacements to get under 7500 and still have 33 riders. The other choices I had was removing Boonen or Cunego but those seemed like a little more certain bets than Goss who while I thought he would have a very good year was still a slight gamble at that price.

Meanwhile our big money purchase, Boonen, is busy cooking up a turd of a season.

He's going to have to race like his azz is on fire the next 3 weeks. But with The Canc already in good shape.....

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
O'Grady got 10th and 63 points so his total is 88 and thats exactly what he cost. Also happy to see Spartacus finally scoring some points for me and I hope he can break the 2K greatness this year :)

Congrats to Goss owners. He must be the buy of the year :rolleyes:

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
bicing said:
bicing riders in MSR: Ballan, Kroon, Goss, Renshaw, Bruseghin, Gasparotto, Arvesen, Haussler.
132+5+275+5+5+5+25 = 452
Glad all my riders finished!
I chose Goss & Renshaw because I wanted to guarantee the new Greipel 1500+ points. I figured paying 700 for 1500+ was a good deal, even though it cost me 2 rider spots.
Yeah I am Aussie but no I don't get my info from Aus. I've never heard anything about Kwiatkowski since I've been in PL, btw... Do wzenie

Got 1126 points after today.

Surely some of the Colombians will get a fair few points at Catalunya seeing as the highest any of them cost was 72. Also, hoping Ballan can win something with cobbles.
After that it looks pretty bare until Di Luca, Cunego + Andy get some 2nds and 3rds to Gilbert in the Ardennes.