• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 82 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
De Panne: Devolder, Hoste, Lorenzetto, Quinziato, Renshaw, Wiggins.
RVV: Boom, Cavendish, Devolder, Goddaert, Haussler, Hoste, Ivanov, Lorenzetto, Nuyens, Quinziato.

I'm optimistic about this week :)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
De Panne
Bos
Renshaw
Howard
Ivanov
Sutton
Hunter
Cardoso
Ballan
van avermaet
Quinziato
Kristoff

Ronde van Vlaanderen
O'Grady
Haussler
Van avermaet
Ballan
Quinziato
Stannard
Cardoso
Hunter
Ivanov

I really should have but need a good week to move up. I have a lot of quality riders.

joy118118 said:
sorry come home late

Weekly Ranking March 21st -28th

1 Sydney21 - 1006
2 nvpacchi - 932
3 Parrulo - 820
4 The Amateur - 805
5 Gotland - 757
6 mortand - 752
7 Handbrake - 738
8 theyoungest - 737
9 Kazistuta - 700
10 royalpig180 - 678

Download:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OT0P02VA

Thanks again.
Holy crap what a total that is from Sydney. WTF. just doubled his score like that. A 1000 + week already. I see lots of people had some great scores.

Disapointed to be of the top 10 (weekly) for the first time in 5 weeks.

Doesn anyone know how much Boonen had at this stage last season. hes doing well but at this point last year he would have had 2nd MSR and 2nd (or was it 3rd) E3. I think he did similarly in Qatar. So perhaps a bit better last season.

The Hitch said:
Thanks again.
Holy crap what a total that is from Sydney. WTF. just doubled his score like that. A 1000 + week already. I see lots of people had some great scores.

Disapointed to be of the top 10 (weekly) for the first time in 5 weeks.

Doesn anyone know how much Boonen had at this stage last season. hes doing well but at this point last year he would have had 2nd MSR and 2nd (or was it 3rd) E3. I think he did similarly in Qatar. So perhaps a bit better last season.

Boonen was more than 100 points better this time last season.

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
805 points in a week... Keep them rolling please. More weeks like this and I have to stop whining.

If the rest of my team could stay on the bike and stop doping (or being caught at least) I just might make a solid finish.

- The Amateur

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I actually did better then I expected to.

I thought I had an extremely low point week... but I ended up scoring 476 points and only dropped 1 spot.

I'm thinking between 20 and 30 is where I'll be haning out all season.

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Great to still be in the top 10. Great scores for some, there is a wave of change sweeping the scoreboard.

I expect to be part of the downward slide, as this week I will rank in the 50's or 60's in terms of weekly scores. Some teams are starting to look really good, especially Hitch.

De Panne - Renshaw, Rasmussen, Ballan
RVV - Ballan, Kroon, Phinney, Haussler, Arvesen, Goss

What a joke! Wish I had Boonen. Waiting for Pais Vasco where my up-and-coming stage racers can give me some results.

bicing said:
I expect to be part of the downward slide, as this week I will rank in the 50's or 60's in terms of weekly scores. Some teams are starting to look really good, especially Hitch..

Au contraire mon ami.

The guys on my team which i have identified as the ones to really push it are Ballan, Cunego Sella, and in particular during the Giro Rujano and Killer.

You have all these guys too. On top of it you have Taramei and VDV who will keep on giving. ANd even if Anton were to have a poor season theres still hundreds of points in him which will start coming in in the next few weeks.

Someone earlier said that your team was the most likely to reach 7500 first. And that was before GOss won MSR. You youngest and AAC are all above the halfway mark and have solid squads for the Giro, so sit most likely to achieve this feat.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Not a bad update. Moved up 5 spots from 18th to 13th so I just need one more update like this and I can make the Top 10. :D

Realistically, if I ever going to make in into the Top 10 I have to do it in next two weeks because my team is more about Classics than Grand Tours :eek:

Congrats to that freak who made over 1K points this week!

if you don't mind i will wear my cocky hat while i can

*puts cocky hat on*

pff its obvious i am going to win

*cocky hat off*

go boonen give me those points or i will kill you and then do nasty stuff to some of your body holes <_<

i think i have a bad week ahead of me so bye bye top 10 ;_;

p.s.

Parrulo makes quite a jump as he moves from 19th to 10th place, pushing Sneekes out of the top 10.

seal-of-approval.jpg

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Sorry, you're right. I should have said "downward slide" until Adrennes and Giro.

Am getting a little nervous about Roche and Sastre to be honest. And when will Gadret start waking up??

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Happy to stay in the top 10 this week and hopefully my team doesn't pull up the handbrake this week. I think the following will be in action and earning plenty of points...well I'm happy if Tanner gets me 5 points.

De Panne - Bos, Ciolek, Gusev, Renshaw, Steegmans, Vaitkus, Wiggins

RVV - Boom, Boonen, Burghardt, Gusev, Haussler, Phinney, Steegmans, Tanner, Vaitkus

One problem cq should fix is that you get less points for finishing the Giro than the Tour.

I understand that winning the Tour is more prestigious than the Giro and hence gets more points, but as far as simply finishing goes, seeing how hard the Giro profile is, it should be at least 20 points not 17.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Who wanted Poland? That would have been pretty far down the list for me. Pais Vasco is an important one though, IMO.

But this is not helpful.

TRENDING THREADS