• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 88 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm a champion of doing that.

Anyway, just when I was cursing Seeldrayers for managing to crash on a straight road uphill and in a breakaway, Martens came out of nowhere to give me some points. Kreder had already come out of nowhere at La Sarthe. And then I trusted Galimzyanov. It's been my best day so far, I think.

ingsve said:
Didn't we decide that as far as this competition goes that is anyone gets banned they would count as 0 as a penalty?

Who is we? This isnt a democracy. Hugo decides;)

What i remember is that someone posted some incoherent drivel about how if you have a rider who gets caught doping your whole team should be suspended, and then someone else suggested that what said poster meant was that if a rider gets caught, that rider gets 0, not the whole team, followed by the word "obviously", but it was far from any law set in stone which the game has to adhere to.

And even if that accidental convo was to be taken as Gods word, does that include people who are being suspended for doping they are alleged to have done not this season but many seasons ago?

And if the entire Lampre 08 squad gets suspended, is Hugo supposed to go through the database and change to 0 the score of every rider (and by the end that could be quite a large number) who has been banned. This for every single week of the game?

And if Contador gets banned, but gets to keep his Catalunia score, then since it has been decided that all banned riders get 0, does that mean we are going to set up our own "alternate cq universe" where we calculate who would have got what scores had Contador not been there so that Uran can get an extra 12 points and so that Anton can get 12 points for finishing 25th rather than the 11 points he got for finishing 26th while Contador was there. Because cq isnt going to do that for us.

TRENDING THREADS