• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Critérium du Dauphiné May 30-June 6 2021

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mullen, Cerny, Stuyven.. some big boys up there

image.png

The peloton (or at least Astana) will have to work for it now. Bahrain might help them, cause you'd expect Colbrelli to survive the last hill with his current form.

If I was Bahrain I'd keep men until that last hill. Cos if someone strong attacks there, Colbrelli won't survive imo and he'll need the help to get back up to the attackers after the hill

If I was Bahrain I'd keep men until that last hill. Cos if someone strong attacks there, Colbrelli won't survive imo and he'll need the help to get back up to the attackers after the hill
Agree. Also the possible gap that somene could make on that climb (even though it's very steep) isn't going to be very huge. So if Colbrelli drops, there's still 12,5 km to catch up and with some decent cooperation that should be enough.

TRENDING THREADS