• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Criterium du Dauphine (2.UWT), 3-10 June

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 12, 2018
Basically every single stage and stage race won by Kwiatkowski this year was due to Thomas crashes, punctures or tactics :lol: :lol:

Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Alexandre B. said:
This will be a long week for non-Sky sympathetics. Again.
Yeah, Kwito, Moscon and Thomas will dominate this race I think.
What about Tao? He's going well too. It's also a sign ahead of the TTT that Thomas' time was one second off the worst time for Sky, and it was still a decent time.

Thomas' crash could have repercussions for Sky's GC ambitions if he doesn't recover from injuries - Sky may lose some of their advantage in the TTT and Thomas may not be in form for the testing last four stages - This parcour is too difficult for Kwiatkovski.

Re:

yaco said:
Thomas' crash could have repercussions for Sky's GC ambitions if he doesn't recover from injuries - Sky may lose some of their advantage in the TTT and Thomas may not be in form for the testing last four stages - This parcour is too difficult for Kwiatkovski.
Well he only lost two more seconds in the last part, so I'd say he's still going well for now.

Dec 31, 2017

Vasilis said:
yaco said:
Well he only lost two more seconds in the last part, so I'd say he's still going well for now.
Yeah but he was still on an adrelline rush. Tomorrow it will be worse

Vasilis said:
yaco said:
Yeah, maybe, but remember last year's Giro? Great in the TT after the fall, but injuries aren't so simple and so he retired.

I hope he recovers.

Valv.Piti said:
Vasilis said:
yaco said:
Yeah, maybe, but remember last year's Giro? Great in the TT after the fall, but injuries aren't so simple and so he retired.

I hope he recovers.
I agree, but that's why I said "for now".

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS