• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Criterium du Dauphine (2.UWT), 3-10 June

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.gif

Thomas' crash could have repercussions for Sky's GC ambitions if he doesn't recover from injuries - Sky may lose some of their advantage in the TTT and Thomas may not be in form for the testing last four stages - This parcour is too difficult for Kwiatkovski.

Re:

yaco said:
Thomas' crash could have repercussions for Sky's GC ambitions if he doesn't recover from injuries - Sky may lose some of their advantage in the TTT and Thomas may not be in form for the testing last four stages - This parcour is too difficult for Kwiatkovski.
Well he only lost two more seconds in the last part, so I'd say he's still going well for now.

Dec 31, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

Vasilis said:
yaco said:
Well he only lost two more seconds in the last part, so I'd say he's still going well for now.
Yeah but he was still on an adrelline rush. Tomorrow it will be worse

Vasilis said:
yaco said:
Yeah, maybe, but remember last year's Giro? Great in the TT after the fall, but injuries aren't so simple and so he retired.

I hope he recovers.

Valv.Piti said:
Vasilis said:
yaco said:
Yeah, maybe, but remember last year's Giro? Great in the TT after the fall, but injuries aren't so simple and so he retired.

I hope he recovers.
I agree, but that's why I said "for now".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts