• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling Classes with the Pros.

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Accordion according to Landa: A box set of 28 DVDs with thorough instructions on how to play all the greatest cycling hits.

Review:
I was looking for something to do during the off season and now I've finally found it!
In just a couple of days I learned to play my national anthem. Now I don't have to fear that ASO might use the Danish one by mistake in the future. 5 stars

-
Tadej Polkačar

Last edited:
How to put your face in the wind before last few metres of a race by Simon Gerrans

Long range attacks by Primoz Roglic

How to maintain humility and not mention your trophies by Vincenzo Nibali

Bad poker techniques by Vincenzo Nibali and Primoz Roglic

Descending in the wet by Bradley Wiggins

Retaining your star riders with Iwan Spekenbrink
Spekenbrink has returned to the speaking circuit with an old favourite as Hindley negotiates with Trek.

Meanwhile :

Setting quick release seatposts on the fly with Alex Howes

Maintaining a late two up attack with Kasia Niewiadoma and Elisa Longho Borghini

How to distinguish tiny Latin American climbers from large Australian rouleurs with Rob Hatch

We're overdue for some 2021 courses, aren't we?

The Slow Lane: Trade-offs between speed and safety on descents with Daniel Martin.

Preventing handshakes during pandemics in unorthodox ways with Nacer Bouhanni. Jake Stewart has expressed his displeasure at the staging of this course.

Benefits of co-leadership: Flemish edition, with Greg Van Avermaet and Oliver Naesen.

Setting up your sprinter in the front echelon with the Bora riders from Scheldeprijs.

• Haha
Reactions: Samu Cuenca
The Art of the Heal: How to fully regain fitness after an injury, teached by professor of medicine Chris Froome.

Just an Illusion: How to correctly position a finish line and cameras near to it in order to get the winner you want, featuring leading Dutch and Belgian experts and a Turkish guest lecturer, who'll focus on how the use of multiple white lines can create confusion.

Music and Lights: Spectacular transfer announcements, with Re(a)dheadDane, the experienced event planner.

Grow with the Flow: Reach a peak height for the classics with the help of Tom Pidcock.

After these classes have concluded all students must relocate to the local cinema for the movie premiere of Being Chris Harper.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS