• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dear Father Christmas

A

Anonymous

this year I would like a....

Boardman Hybrid Pro
and a
Garmin Edge 705 please...

Not a lot to ask is it..

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Dear Santa,

I would like an 1827 ANSCHÜTZ Fortner Sprint for the upcoming Biathlon season.
2052400n.jpg

... and a Dodge Sprinter 3500 shorty.
f_17431453_2.jpeg

A

Anonymous

A couple of cases of Westvleteren 12 please. And a case of WV8 too. And decent weather at Flanders amateur day.

A

Anonymous

Scott SoCal said:
A couple of cases of Westvleteren 12 please. And a case of WV8 too. And decent weather at Flanders amateur day.

reckon you got more chance of getting yours than the rest of us have..

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:

Ah, I'm just a man of simple pleasures...:)

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
dimspace said:

Nope, I'm about to drop major loot on a new target rifle for Biathlon, and it will last longer than a case of beer, a gift to myself. Santa could help me out with the van though??? $40k USD only!!!:D

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Just realized my wish list is all basically German. Tis the season for the walls to come crumblin', tumblin' down. 3 years ago, I bought myself a Leica Digilux 2 for X-mas. There seems to be a Bavarian theme going on here. :)

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
RDV4ROUBAIX said:
Just realized my wish list is all basically German. Tis the season for the walls to come crumblin', tumblin' down. 3 years ago, I bought myself a Leica Digilux 2 for X-mas. There seems to be a Bavarian theme going on here. :)

top quality products from Germany, and then we haven't even discussed the Reinheitsgebot!... Any chance we could watch biathlons on US telly?

Dear Santa, I'd like an extra wheelset, nothing fancy, not too heavy, just good quality and preferably handmade...

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Bala Verde said:
top quality products from Germany, and then we haven't even discussed the Reinheitsgebot!... Any chance we could watch biathlons on US telly?
Hell No! You're dreaming. Once a year World Cup on NBC, that's it brotha. As for Reinheitsgebot, thank the-lord-baby-jesus for HEFEWEIZEN!

Dear Santa, I'd like an extra wheelset, nothing fancy, not too heavy, just good quality and preferably handmade..

Send Santa an email at info@ridemagnetic.com. Not spam, just a bro thing. Suckas!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
RDV4ROUBAIX said:
Nope, I'm about to drop major loot on a new target rifle for Biathlon, and it will last longer than a case of beer, a gift to myself. Santa could help me out with the van though??? $40k USD only!!!:D

A rifle and a van....
You are aware that that first sniper guy just got executed right? :)

A

Anonymous

RDV4ROUBAIX said:
I'll send Dancer or Prancer, or Rudolph to be your neutral support.:p

Anything but the Spanish Shimano "neutral" support :p

SC, i wouldn't mind an Aussie Tour winner... but if not, i'll be ready for it by 2015, just gotta work on my TTs in that time ;)

TRENDING THREADS