• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Did Lance try to come back clean?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
patricknd said:
stop the presses!!! the smoking gun at last!!!

by any chance did she make these "observations" from the grassy knoll? :D

Smoking gun? How about plural? Everywhere ANYONE looks there is a smoking gun.

The United States of America v. Lance Armstrong.

Mark Fabiani. "The govt only has 134 eyewitnesses and 379 individual pieces of physical evidence. It's clear that the govt. and Betsy Andreu hate Mr. Armstrong and are conducting a witch hunt.";)

Fabiani has convinced you there is a conspiracy to frame Lance?:p

Dude,do yourself a favor and ground yourself in reality

As to the OP, Lance considered being clean in a dream. The guy probably never even stopped doping from 2005.

Please put the thinking cap back on.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
LarryBudMelman said:
Smoking gun? How about plural? Everywhere ANYONE looks there is a smoking gun.

The United States of America v. Lance Armstrong.

Mark Fabiani. "The govt only has 134 eyewitnesses and 379 individual pieces of physical evidence. It's clear that the govt. and Betsy Andreu hate Mr. Armstrong and are conducting a witch hunt.";)

Fabiani has convinced you there is a conspiracy to frame Lance?:p

Dude,do yourself a favor and ground yourself in reality

As to the OP, Lance considered being clean in a dream.
The guy probably never even stopped doping from 2005.

Please put the thinking cap back on.

I have to say......that was a good one. Thank you ! :)
Joke of the week.

USA vs Lance, really ?

I wonder what some Americans will do when the USS Lance Armstrong is the President of the United States in around 10-15 years.
Is there a minimum age for becoming president ?
You are always welcome to Germany, dear American Lance-haters. :D
We should have some Lance-haters left over here from the frustrating summers. You will need no words to understand each other - just hate.

Be aware that Germany is next to France, because I think Lance will bomb France first.

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
I have to say......that was a good one. Thank you ! :)
Joke of the week.

USA vs Lance, really ?

I wonder what some Americans will do when the USS Lance Armstrong is the President of the United States in around 10-15 years.
Is there a minimum age for becoming president ?
You are always welcome to Germany, dear American Lance-haters. :D
We should have some Lance-haters left over here from the frustrating summers. You will need no words to understand each other - just hate.

Be aware that Germany is next to France, because I think Lance will bomb France first.

Yes, US v Lance Armstrong is the title of the case. Minimum age for Potus is 35.

Actually, I don't think he would be a bad Potus. More sane than Republicans and more effective than Democrats. He was against the Iraq war, pro choice, liberal on drug use.

Pro bike, with his history of getting in fights with motorists, I think there would be some incredible bike infrastructure projects.

On the downside, Betsy, Frankie, Tyler, and Floyd would be sent to Guantanamo or rendered to Syria. Novitzky would die in a mysterious bombing and Mike Anderson would not be heard from again. Greg would try to assasinate Armstrong by ripping his throat out.:eek:

armstrong may have been somewhat clean when...

he finished 140th of 167 riders at the 2005 paris-nice prologue.

140th...

a grand tour champion who a few months later would catch ullrich in the tour prologue...

a guy who bragged that the difference between him and ullrich was that he never let himself get out of shape during the winter...

140th...

he would abandon, head to tenerife for a meeting with his hematologist, and -- most surprisingly, stay with the leaders at the tour de flanders only a couple of weeks later...

140th...

that would be about right for a cleanish armstrong.

donkey fraud.