• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Difference between Floyd and Armstrong?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2010
28,143
5
0
Visit site
flicker said:
Floyd writes bad checks and is hated in France. Lance writes good checks and is loved everywhere. Except for the .oooo1 percent who write in this forum and have wet dreams of Lance in the joint. Sorry jilted-manlovers of Lance taint gonna happen.

How can you write that about a proven doper, LA, yet not sanctioned and then have a go at Dekker as in another thread below?

flicker said:
Drugs are so deeply ingrained into Thomas Dekkers DNA his interview sounds like a GW Bush interview. Tom has had the afterburners full throttle for so long, when will they be re-lit? Italy or Mexico is where I hope his career goes next.

Is it because LA is an American that you worship him and Dekker is not?

I would say the same about LA as you stated about Dekker and more as LA was supposedly taking stuff as a 16 year old..

Fanboys defy all logic:rolleyes:
 
Benotti69 said:
How can you write that about a proven doper, LA, yet not sanctioned and then have a go at Dekker as in another thread below?



Is it because LA is an American that you worship him and Dekker is not?

I would say the same about LA as you stated about Dekker and more as LA was supposedly taking stuff as a 16 year old..

Fanboys defy all logic:rolleyes:

Yeah the best was last year when AC left Lance et al behind on Verbier - the fanboys were all crying that AC must be on drugs. :rolleyes:
 
Folks, this is supposed to be a thread for coming up with joke answers to the question in the OP. There are plenty of other threads for debating.

Thanks.

A: nothing, except one got caught and couldn't buy himself out of it.
 
Jul 2, 2009
1,079
0
0
Visit site
flicker said:
Floyd writes bad checks and is hated in France. Lance writes good checks and is loved everywhere. Except for the .oooo1 percent who write in this forum and have wet dreams of Lance in the joint. Sorry jilted-manlovers of Lance taint gonna happen.


can we post this as a sticky. I want to remember this in print :eek:
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
tubularglue said:
can we post this as a sticky. I want to remember this in print :eek:

These guys ask for it I swear. Bad taste. You see the other one they wrote in pro road racing," Will Lance get the top bunk." Lance is done, the myth is over. Quit the Lance stuff. He did not achieve 8 , dead subject.

Why not a new thread," my manlove for Lance is undying" You guys read Shakespere?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
How can you write that about a proven doper, LA, yet not sanctioned and then have a go at Dekker as in another thread below?



Is it because LA is an American that you worship him and Dekker is not?

I would say the same about LA as you stated about Dekker and more as LA was supposedly taking stuff as a 16 year old..

Fanboys defy all logic:rolleyes:

Sorry the photos and results I saw of Dekker at a young age showed me a doper, and I have seen many. It is not the question of doping that is a fact. Dekker looked to good and to developed at a young age. Yes the answer is my guy did not dope as he is an
American and so am I. Ultra pregunta por favor. Floyd I liked until he tried to intimidate LeMond with the molestation issue. Armstrong has not offended me in his actions whatsoever. I won't troll and say why I like Armstrong.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Visit site
flicker said:
Sorry the photos and results I saw of Dekker at a young age showed me a doper, and I have seen many. It is not the question of doping that is a fact. Dekker looked to good and to developed at a young age. Yes the answer is my guy did not dope as he is an
American and so am I. Ultra pregunta por favor. Floyd I liked until he tried to intimidate LeMond with the molestation issue. Armstrong has not offended me in his actions whatsoever. I won't troll and say why I like Armstrong.

Did you see Armstrong at 17? Can you say steroids?
 
Most independent observers would say that a young cyclist achieving alot from the outset, is one that is naturally talented without doping. In Flicker's world, this is actually evidence of doping from a young age. What does he think of people who show sudden drastic improvements then? Have they gone from regular PEDs, to nuclear sh**, ala The Days of our Lance?
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
Visit site
flicker said:
Floyd writes bad checks and is hated in France. Lance writes good checks and is loved everywhere. Except for the .oooo1 percent who write in this forum and have wet dreams of Lance in the joint. Sorry jilted-manlovers of Lance taint gonna happen.

That sounds like a bad 'American Express' advert - "Lance Armstrong checks - accepted by sports authorities everywhere."

Anyway - todays offering:
One had, Hope Rides again - the other Hip Rides again.


As for who gets top or bottom bunk - Lance gets both, duh.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
Digger said:
Most independent observers would say that a young cyclist achieving alot from the outset, is one that is naturally talented without doping. In Flicker's world, this is actually evidence of doping from a young age. What does he think of people who show sudden drastic improvements then? Have they gone from regular PEDs, to nuclear sh**, ala The Days of our Lance?

"Badges, I don't have to show have to show you no stinking bages" From my favorite movei The treasure of the Sierra Madre. John Huston.

Please don't go all Timothy Treadwell on me Digger!