• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Doping among the Fast Men

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm not saying those two specifically are on EPO, but if they weren't it would be very helpful and they would get success in bigger races.

They only "ever" win races where the leadout isn't full gas for the last 20km+, which to me suggests that just the effort of staying in the bunch at the front is enough to take away their sprint ability. If those types could do something that would help them better survive the run in with sprint legs intact, they would be more successful.

Sprinting is a 30 minute effort, the final minute is only one part of it, the other 29 are absolutely prime territory for o2 vector enhancement.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Ferminal said:
I'm not saying those two specifically are on EPO, but if they weren't it would be very helpful and they would get success in bigger races.

They only "ever" win races where the leadout isn't full gas for the last 20km+, which to me suggests that just the effort of staying in the bunch at the front is enough to take away their sprint ability. If those types could do something that would help them better survive the run in with sprint legs intact, they would be more successful.

Sprinting is a 30 minute effort, the final minute is only one part of it, the other 29 are absolutely prime territory for o2 vector enhancement.

ok, now i get your point, i could see it from two different perspectives.

but how about if Bos and Checchini are just like domestic riders in America or Australia. (and need the edgar just to ride 2.1 and 2.2 pro races) Or the cheetah ivan quaranta. He was called the cheetah wasnt he? He had some ridiculous speed on the jump, like mcewen, like checchini. Note, I reckon Mcewen could still outjump Cav, but since 2010, Cav had him for terminal velocity. But 3 years retired, I think Mcewen could still outjump Cav. He was phenomenal.

yes, Quaranta was the cheetah. "il Ghepardo" in italian.

This makes me think that Ricky Riccio has some genius rhyme to reason.

Re Lione
il Ghepardo
il Cobra
il dolphino

its athropomorphism in the italian peloton menagerie

not exactly Dante in their rhetorical flourish, but eh, for bogans, white trash, carnival barkers, westies. it aint too bad
pic_IVAN_QUARANTA.jpg

TRENDING THREADS