• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dorian Godon - Underestimated Winner of the Great French Cheese Race

images

Why is nobody talking about this cool guy, who was born in 1996 in Vitry-sur-Seine (Paris, basically)?

In that nasty year 2020 he won the Great French Cheese Race, aka Paris-Camembert, thereby putting on the boots in which Hinault, Zoetemelk, Fignon and Valverde walked. I think he's clearly on the up. What kind of a rider is he? I don't know. He's tall, extremely light skinned and brown-eyed. If anybody knows more about his ambitions, what he likes to do on long bus rides and whether he sleeps in Star Wars or AG2R bed-linen, you can post this information here. Anyway, he's going to do Paris-Nice and the Ardennes this spring, so watch out!

images

Why is nobody talking about this cool guy, who was born in 1996 in Vitry-sur-Seine (Paris, basically)?

In that nasty year 2020 he won the Great French Cheese Race, aka Paris-Camembert, thereby putting on the boots in which Hinault, Zoetemelk, Fignon and Valverde walked. I think he's clearly on the up. What kind of a rider is he? I don't know. He's tall, extremely light skinned and brown-eyed. If anybody knows more about his ambitions, what he likes to do on long bus rides and whether he sleeps in Star Wars or AG2R bed-linen, you can post this information here. Anyway, he's going to do Paris-Nice and the Ardennes this spring, so watch out!

I think I have been talking about him

I don't know much else about him, but here's an interview from 2016, when he had recently turned pro with Cofidis:

Reactions: BlueRoads

TRENDING THREADS