• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dwars Door Vlaanderen

A

Anonymous

ddvroute.jpg

ddvprofile.jpg

Startlist

Live Streams

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Eeckhout in great form. His history in this race is phenomenal.

Traksel seems to be riding alright too ever since his win in Kuurne-Bruxells-Kuurne.

Boonen is in great form too.

Hammond should go alright here.

Gossy should go alright here too.

It's going to be a great race but I think Eeckhout is the man.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Sasquatch said:
Eeckhout in great form. His history in this race is phenomenal.

Traksel seems to be riding alright too ever since his win in Kuurne-Bruxells-Kuurne.

Boonen is in great form too.

Hammond should go alright here.

Gossy should go alright here too.

It's going to be a great race but I think Eeckhout is the man.

I'd rule out Hammond, he's a decent rider but he never wins, as for Goss I tipped him to do something this year as he is quality but i dont know his form at the moment. Probably go for Boonen if he rides.

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Haussler or Chavenal. I'd like to see Devolder make himself more present. Boonen will hold off, saving himself for next week.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Tom T. said:
Haussler or Chavenal. I'd like to see Devolder make himself more present. Boonen will hold off, saving himself for next week.

No Haussler, surely. He'll miss a few races due to his knee problem (not sure how many).

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I am going to tip him. He has some good form.

Why hasn't BMC been invited? They are going to E3 Prijs.

they were invited. then said they weren't sending any big names so the organizers took that invite away (f.e imo show some respect to the race). It's a nice race, ballan and hincapie should have been motivated to race here.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
My prediction...if it comes down to a sprint..Wouter Weylandt takes it...if there is a breakaway...Nick Nuyens.

Either way..I hope Jens Keukeleire shows well. I like the kid.

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Michele said:
Any live streaming?
Cycling.tv is supposed to be carrying it. I wouldn't bother with them unless you already have a subscription----you'd be better off flushing your money down the toilet.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Sporza and RTBF should be streaming this afternoon, depending on where you live you may be able to access one or both of those.

TRENDING THREADS