• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

E3 Prijs Vlanderen-Harelbelke

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Boom is the strongest youngster in the race. Speaking of which, where is EBH?

He's not targeting this weekends' races, but he IS targeting Het Ronde and Paris Roubaix. If he's strategically placed and has the legs tomorrow at some point, he'll go for it, but today is Flecha's.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
jsoeee said:
Yeah i wasn't trying to imply a conspiracy, it was just quite obvious in one section that the front group had 2 motos to choose from for 20 seconds or so as they were trying to pull away. I'm sure it evens out in the end..

no its OK. I also noticed that and Pozzato had no chance to close up on that section.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Ibanez said:
Rabo refusing to give up.

So, predictions?

I say Boonen in a sprint between the 3. Rabobank not to get within 30 seconds. Obvious option I know.

I'll go for the not so obvious option.

Rabo comes to 20 seconds. Flecha goes. Boonen and Canc start looking at each other. Rabo makes it back to them. Boom makes a last KM break. Pipo outsprints Boonen. 1. Flecha 2. Boom 3. Pozzato.

mmmmmkay?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:

Rabo comes to 20 seconds. Flecha goes. Boonen and Canc start looking at each other. Rabo makes it back to them. Boom makes a last KM break. Pipo outsprints Boonen. 1. Flecha 2. Boom 3. Pozzato.

mmmmmkay?

I like this

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:

mmmmmkay?

:D :D this must happen!

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:

mmmmmkay?

Gap's come down a fraction :cool:

Edit: And Flecha just tightened his shoes..

TRENDING THREADS