• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders EF Pro Cycling

Page 121 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Unless you're telling me there are two Ullrich married with two Steinhauser, if Ullrich is no longer married with Sara Steinhauser he has no family relationship with Georg.

Well, I thought Ullrich and T. Steinhauser being BILs meant that one of them is/was married to the other's sister.

Hold on, now I know what threw me off.
"He (GS) is the nephew of her wife/ex-wife".

So, I thought that TS had a sister (Sara) who is/was married to a woman, and that Ullrich also featured in the family, somehow...

Last edited:
Reactions: SHAD0W93
Assuming that all riders are in decent form, my preferred TdF squad would be:
Carapaz, Uran, Carthy, Powless, Healy, Bettiol, Van den Berg, Bissegger.

Let's see what the real world has to say about my hypothetical preferred squad in 2 months.

That is a good looking list.

Could a rider earn their way on with a good Giro?

Was Carthy dropped from the Giro by EF so he could be there for Carapaz in the mountains?

And we still have Dauphine and Suisse coming up.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Zrzut-ekranu-2024-05-12-173103.png

They read my posts at EF.