• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders EF Pro Cycling

Page 122 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mr Inner Ring said Steinhauser could surprise us in the white jersey competition.
It is so much better that he surprised with a stage win and two other podiums.
Steinhauser was very sick at the beginning of the second week and that's why he completely dropped out of GC.

He wanted to see how his body would respond in the third week to check whether he could become a GT rider in the future. I'd say he did pretty well, so expect him to give it a shot next time he rides one.

Steinhauser was very sick at the beginning of the second week and that's why he completely dropped out of GC.

He wanted to see how his body would respond in the third week to check whether he could become a GT rider in the future. I'd say he did pretty well, so expect him to give it a shot next time he rides one.
Yeah, I'm just worried a bit about his riding style uphill (really streched forward while grinding a big gear) causing Bernal style lower back problems in the long run.

Reactions: Sciatic and SafeBet
All neo-pro squad tof Mercan'Tour Classic:
Zrzut-ekranu-2024-05-27-183908.png

So I'm assuming with the Dauphine list above that leaves Carapaz, Uran, Healy, Bettiol and ??? for the Suisse?
Bissegger, Carapaz, Costa, Healy, Shaw and Van den Berg on the Aargau startlist (according to PCS), so I assume their Toud de Suisse startlist will be similar to this.

We also have provisional Tour of Slovenia startlist to give us a clue who likely won't be in Switzerland.

Though, the final squads for both races are unlikely to be 100% like that from what I can gauge.

Last edited: