• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Effects of coronavirus on professional races

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just need to find the shiny next epidemic in Africa so we can all forget about this one.
Last week I've read that one stage of Tour de Rwanda was in the western provinces near Congo border were there are massive vaccinations against Ebola after over 2000 has been killed by the epidemic in Congo, no one has complained and the race went on regularly.

Reactions: Red Rick
Can we blame Velon for that one?
Not that I'd need an additional reason to bash them anyway...
Nah, everything started from the U.S. with Vaughters pressed to do so and then racked up who is confined in UAE like Cofidis and who is paranoid like Jumbo, I hardly believe at an action from Velon with only about an half of their teams that signed the letter and the biggest missing (Quick-Step, Bora, INEOS), Bora even published their lineup for Strade today and apparently Quick-Step are willing to race.

TRENDING THREADS