• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Enric Mas Rising Star

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Weimaraner, the dog of champions
29ldx5d.jpg

And its name is Tor, hmm..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQXkkQBj6vV/?taken-by=acontadoroficial ;)

Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
Valv.Piti said:
He actually looks a bit like Valverde right there
Looks more like LuLu in my opinion
Yeah well spotted, looks a bit like Lulu from the side
His build also seems similar to a young Lulu but I thought he was similar to Berto? But he looks taller or more slender/less stubby than Berto.

I just checked on the Etixx website and it says 177cm and 61kg which is what I thought I'd read a few years ago

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Brian Holm said Mas was the one with the fastest times on the ascents in Mallorca and said he potentially is a TdF-winner. Wasn't surprised by how he was performing.
I am not surprised either. These words doesn't mean much. For the sake of the future it's surely better to say he is talented from early in his career, than otherwise or nothing. Look at Froome and you wil understand.
And it's good for rider psychic too, suportive and makes no pressure.

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
This guy will be very good, I don't know exactly how much time will he probably lose tomorrow, since our stats from ITT results from him are very limited.

Maybe he can stick to the top-20 and improve from the result on his first WT race in Australia.

If he can control races like he did yesterday, he will certainly find himself in demand as a support rider for the rest of the year. Martin and Alaphillipe do not often have access to the kind of assistance he gave De La Cruz. I'm not sure that he will get too much opportunity to ride for himself until next year at the earliest though, given that those two and/or De La Cruz who has really stepped up this year will likely be on the roster for any hilly or climbers race.

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Very good TT indeed!

7th place on the climbing section and 14th final overall, not a bad WT season start for this young guy.

TRENDING THREADS