• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 197 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think he looks ok. Ok, as far as a world class professional cyclist is concerned. Imagine how skinny other GC riders would look. You often hear people on this forum say how Primož looks like a bodybuilder on the bike compared to other climbers. It makes you think, how skinny pro cyclists really are.
I think he's gradually dropped fat over the years, but also that especially in 2020 they had jerseys that somehow just accentuated what little bicep muscle he had.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I think he looks ok. Ok, as far as a world class professional cyclist is concerned. Imagine how skinny other GC riders would look. You often hear people on this forum say how Primož looks like a bodybuilder on the bike compared to other climbers. It makes you think, how skinny pro cyclists really are.
He has biceps, actual balanced core and leg muscles. Contrast that to most dedicated climbers that can't pick up their own bike. As another note: Pogacar is also a non-starved talent which suggests he has some continued resiliency and upside towards strength/weight as he matures. That is scary to his opponents.

It has just ended. You mean his 33rd.

Tommy-Lee-Jones-I-Dont-Care-The-Fugitive.gif

Happy Birthay Primoz. For goodness sake eat some cake! :hearteyes:

Only half a cake though, i.e. it's standard policy in the Roglic family (this was before the Tour this year):

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVyDk7hfaz/

Alternatively, they already ate half the cake!

I don't see any crumbs. So no... although someone might have eaten it behind his back when he wasn't looking.

In all seriousness, for all the talk of constant dieting & scientifically prepared meals in pro cycling, it seems these guys eat quite a bit a fast food like the rest of us (burgers, fries & even pizza) + consume alcohol.

So their life isn't that bad (or at least much different) from a culinary standpoint. They just eat less.

I don't see any crumbs. So no... although someone might have eaten it behind his back when he wasn't looking.

In all seriousness, for all the talk of constant dieting & scientifically prepared meals in pro cycling, it seems these guys eat quite a bit a fast food like the rest of us (burgers, fries & even pizza) + consume alcohol.

So their life isn't that bad (or at least much different) from a culinary standpoint. They just eat less.

They eat Less Junk (burgers, fries, sugar, alcohol) but Hugh Amounts of nutrious food.

Reactions: RedheadDane
Very nice... He enjoys marriage, had great holidays. Soon it‘s back to work. I‘m sure he can‘t wait for the 2022 season to begin.

The big goal is clear: although he will have problems beating Pogi in the Tour, he will want to improve: in 2020, he was 59 seconds behind Pogi in Paris, so everything which is less than these 59 seconds would be improvement. I think it could be like this in 2022:

1. Pogi 90:00:00 hrs
  2. Primoz +29 secs
  3. Bernal +5 mins

TRENDING THREADS