• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 433 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
On the day Dortmund led the Bundesliga in the 89th minute just for Bayern to win the title yet again. On the day Fernando Alonso led the Monaco qualifying until the final sector just to lose out to the all conquering Red Bull. On the day Primoz Roglic was about to win the Giro just for a dropped chain to hand the win back to the Ineos.

ON THIS DAY PRIMOZ ROGLIC DECIDED THAT TODAY THE EMPIRE WOULD NOT WIN AGAIN. TODAY IS HIS DAY.

Nly79vn.png

@vwpe I’m starting to believe…
its not like i didnt say what exactly was gonne happen in the spring regarding Van aert and MVDP LONG before it did happen on this forum (after its pointless) but then again thats nothing new regarding MVDP always been the stronger of those two their entire career almost so nothing to new there...

This regarding roglic was and is not my field as i dont talk to primoz,but chatter from people directly involved with him came back to me and from those people roglic rode conservatively on purpose the last 3 stages to never go deeper than he needed and basicly in terms of the number coulda rode way more agresively yesterday and day before so in those terms hes saved himself to basicly smash it on this GT which turned out to be true.

Primoz deserved this and clearly the strongest rider won!