• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Fabio Aru discussion thread

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

Mayomaniac said:
SeriousSam said:
I hope he's going to comment on his struggles. Perhaps it's all part of the plan.
He already said before the race that he's just here to find his racing legs.
They all say that. He should be asked as to whether he thinks being this bad at the Dauphine is a good preparation for the Tour, especially when literally all of his competitors are much better.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Re:

if he stops wearing his disco google,.. I would have high hope that he'll bounce back. :D :D But so far his preparation has been sporadic. If he shows the form like what he got in prologue, then it's is what he got with his kind of preparation. (I don't even remember if he even finished any of his early season race or if finished, I don't even know where he ended up in the rank)

Re:

Rollthedice said:
Dear Aru, this is not a letter, I just want to say that I will be at Le Tour together with Vincientzo. Signed, Vino.

ROFL something like that could even be very similar to what he'd write...that sounds goddamn scary..."this is not a letter" LOL.
The prince of Bahrain is a joke compared to Vino. Soviet terror always wins.

TRENDING THREADS