• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

FIFA World Cup 2010

Page 75 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
luckyboy said:
Oh **** this ****.

Spain are gonna get murdered against Germany.

Rechtschreibfehler said:
As strong as Spain can be...
...they haven't been as good as they were two years ago.
And even then they did only win 1:0. Against a pretty bad German side.

So looking at what I've seen in this tournement...I do feel your oppinion is somewhat unrealistic.
The Hitch said:
Spain will destroy Germany.
THey will play much better in the semis. They know they can crush Germany after the euro performance. They have way to many good players. I have seen Germany make mistakes in this tournament and Spain will punish them.

I never felt so bad being right

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
It wasnt in the box but schweinsteiger was going through

I don't think it was a foul, he was looking for the penalty, pretty much threw himself into puyol's leg.
If it was a foul, it was no way a red. no way.
1. It was malicious
2. Wasn't really the last man.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Yup, two countries known for failing at winning the world cup

Who will fail this time?
I don't feel confident. Damn Spain is so strong :eek:

I hear ya. Will be a really tough game, but I think we can win. Will be very tough and tense though.