• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

FIFA World Cup 2014

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
cry

Netserk said:
Diving is like tackles. You do what you can get away with. I also don't think it's cheating to 'punch' another player. It's sanctionable, but not cheating.

image.jpg

that's right it's not a game for 'cry babies'

5 -1 !

Mark L

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Good that they gave that NL goal on the jump ball. How many times do you see GKers complain of "5m infraction". It was a jump for the ball by the NL player, not his problem if the whining GK can´t jump higher with (!!!) extended hands. All they do is whining... Bah

Or waving hands if alledgedly offsides*... Bah, real men play to the whistle. Good goal by NL too.

Or passive/non passive offside. What a BS rule. If the GK can´t hold the ball (in this case the NL one), in every other game the opponent is allowed to shoot... but no, not in soccer.

Great game BTW. :) Love that spanish GK, makes the game high scoring, five and counting. I love it. That´s the way it should be. :)

(* They wouldn´t do that if they couldn´t influence the refs. The cheater genes are in them, from youth soccer on (waving hands, shaving time, diving, pretending injury).
Change da rulez and all this little things that summarize into one big mess would go away in a second.)

So any match fixing in this? or the cheating genes in them fix the game to let themselves be humiliated?

Wow, this performance has gotten me to post in a non-cycling thread. Seems like it could easily be 7-1 or 8-1. What a performance! Thankfully I always root mainly for the Netherlands, US, and the African nations in the WC, though I kinda like Spain as well.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
So any match fixing in this? or the cheating genes in them fix the game to let themselves be humiliated?

You are funny... not. Did I ever say it´s in every one? Don´t try to twist my words just to look good. Cheap try...

As it was with the "black-bobsleding-beautiful-chick". Hiero2 later called your trick, and I guess more did it in silence.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Amster is either drunk now (Cheers if so, enjoy the Heineken) or shocked, or both... but certainly relieved.

Robben was great in a great team. Bye bye Spain, or not? Can they recover?

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Grande Holland.Legendary performance for Robben and van Persie,this game will go down in history as one of the best WC performance.Spain must be pleased that was only 5-1:eek:Too bad Sneijder din't get his goal.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
IIRC, the last blow-out start fired a team up no one gave a coin about. They started 8-1 and went on to be runner up...

Same could happen to NL. Would be a nice runner up to Brazil. The second coming of Germany-2002...

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
You are funny... not. Did I ever say it´s in every one? Don´t try to twist my words just to look good. Cheap try...

As it was with the "black-bobsleding-beautiful-chick". Hiero2 later called your trick, and I guess more did it in silence.

Not it is not a cheap trick i just wanna hear your take....again with the bobsleding woman thing ..it was not a trick ...i just dont like your posting style being a bigot in the name of free speech..never have even before that guy called you a mengele ( which was over the top, mind) and i query your post and if you don't like it ..tough luck. It is just that your posting style makes you look like a bigot/racist.SO heiro2 supports you ..oh that is great but i don't give a ****.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Congratulation to all Dutch people here!!!Enjoy guys!Incredible!
Robben was magnificent,vPersie great instinct,what a WC so far:)

btw meanwhile in amster,utrecht,rotterdam etc :cool:
4794064358_84674ce93d.jpg

:D

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Amster is either drunk now (Cheers if so, enjoy the Heineken) or shocked, or both... but certainly relieved.

Robben was great in a great team. Bye bye Spain, or not? Can they recover?

On the way, Foxxxyy :p

Firecrackers going off around town. Nobody even dreamed of a result like this. I wonder what the bookies quoted for this result?

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Not it is not a cheap trick i just wanna hear your take....again with the bobsleding woman thing ..it was not a trick ...i just dont like your posting style being a bigot in the name of free speech..never have even before that guy called you a mengele ( which was over the top, mind) and i query your post and if you don't like it ..tough luck. It is just that your posting style makes you look like a bigot/racist.SO heiro2 supports you ..oh that is great but i don't give a ****.

So what? I don´t like your soft speech. It´s a tie game up to here. I don´t like cowards who wanna be loved by everybody, thus say to people what they (may) want to hear. Bah.

But then you step over a line. I OTOH never do this, unless I am personally attacked before. Don´t like guys that pretend to be tolerant, yet they are the most intolerant when people do not go in line with their way of thinking. Coming out with wrong allegations (rascist* etc.). If you would really know my posting style or better say posting content, you´d have realized that I speak out against wrong things. Sometimes I have positions like lefties, sometimes like those from the right side. But never do I praise those dumb old school Nazis. I have zilch in common with that people. You don´t know me. I have friends of all ethnics and from many different countries. So don´t try to put me into one corner just because it happens sometimes by pure chance that my POV goes in line with some yesteryear idiots. That is not my fault! The world isn´t left/right black/wide. No matter how much political-correct-brainwashed-gender-mainstream-softies like you like it to be. End of the story.

P.S.:
Better don´t go over more lines here, and bringing Hiero2 into this. He just said it was ok for me saying that black bobsleding woman is stunning, since it´s seldom to see stunning black girls doing that sport. The same is ok for black people to call out a mzungu if they see one in the rural areas of Africa. I had no problem with that, even though it´s a bad word. I am tolerant, so I took it easy, and got along quite good with all the Africans i met (ok, outside of true and real rascists. Real dumb and danger humans. They exist everywhere. I am lightyears away from that.)
BTW, nobody ever called me Mengele. Needless to say that there is no reason for it anyway. Stop those insults!

(* You seem not to know what that is. So stop to insult me that way. Otherwise I will call you worse things. Will be seen if you would react as cooled down as I do with this post.)

Conclusion: Go on with your soft speech and watch & enjoy the decline of the western civilisation... but leave me alone. Thanks in advance. Bye bye...

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
On the way, Foxxxyy :p

Firecrackers going off around town. Nobody even dreamed of a result like this. I wonder what the bookies quoted for this result?

Enjoy the party. Historical night for you... Well deserved. :)

P.S.: Get one Heineken for me too.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Eshnar said:
Foxxy, Zam, everyone, this is the World Cup thread. Discussion over. Understood?

No problem for me. He just can´t stop. Even warmed old stories of yesterday. But I have to defend myself from attacks, especially if they are repeated again and again.... As you can see, all my other posts were pretty much on target (soccer stats, links, game discussions).

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Touching... Chile players and fans singing and crying their national anthem like Brazil yesterday. That shows me the rich will have a hard time to bring rifts into nations. They won´t prevail. Awesome. :)

My pick Chile 3, AUS 0...

Sorry leftoverpie, but twice 0-6 in test matches spell disaster. :eek:
Good luck anyway.