• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Forum button broken?

macbindle said:
Hi

New to posting here so sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place!

On the main website page, when I hit the menu button, and then click 'Forum, nothing happens. Is it busy or is it my phone?
I've not heard of anyone else having this problem so I would assume that it's something to do with your phone. Maybe restart the device you're using and try again.

If this problem persists please let me know.

Cheers

Re:

macbindle said:
Still doesnt work for me. Its not really a problem to do a long click and open a new tab so please don't expend any time on it on my account, but it does seem it's a glitch.
it doesn't really bother me too... well not that much. still think CN website needs major overhaul - starting with that atrocity that galleries are and ending with those java script main bar button glitch.

Re: Re:

glassmoon said:
macbindle said:
Still doesnt work for me. Its not really a problem to do a long click and open a new tab so please don't expend any time on it on my account, but it does seem it's a glitch.
it doesn't really bother me too... well not that much. still think CN website needs major overhaul - starting with that atrocity that galleries are and ending with those java script main bar button glitch.
I would have to agree with you there, I've been hoping for an overhaul for quite some time but it doesn't seem to be a priority right now.

As for the glitch, there's nothing that forum staff can do besides forwarding the issue onto Immediate Media's website development team, which I'll do today but I can't promise that we'll get any help with this until there are more complaints.

Cheers