• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Forum Login

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Zam_Olyas said:
Fcuking hell! you came out with this when we can log in
something is VEEERY seriously wrong with software/IT support at CN :(

either it is a lack of competence or sloppiness or lack of resources to hire the right personnel is irrelevant - the CN (for a long time already !) is basically shooting itself in the foot by cutting it's members from logging-in. plain ridiculous.

Apr 8, 2012
Zam_Olyas said:
What the **** was wrong? Susan Westermeyer you work for CN and don't you report this stuff? or Daniel Benson why do you pretend not to know something is wrong with forum?
Zam_Olyas said:
Fcuking hell! you came out with this when we can log in
Zam_Olyas said:
They are incompetent or just plain lazy as a fat mofo.
Wow, that's classy. :cool:

Aug 9, 2010
Daniel Benson said:
Sorry, we're aware of the login problem that some of you are having. We'll try and get to the bottom of it asap.

Thanks for your patience.

Daniel
It works for me today..:)
thank you for taking care of this DB

Jul 9, 2009
Scott SoCal said:
I thought I just got perma-banned and the mod forgot to tell everybody.:D
I had some trouble logging in over the weekend so I went and rode my bike. It was more fun.

Jan 8, 2012
The log in problem for phones is still there four months later, would be lovely if you could fix that.

Mar 18, 2009
Uh-oh. I should have taken advice above and saved my cookie file. Now the computer that is most convenient for me to post from cannot log in. Unless I can perform a cookie transplant, I don't see myself posting here very often.

Aug 9, 2010
BroDeal said:
Uh-oh. I should have taken advice above and saved my cookie file. Now the computer that is most convenient for me to post from cannot log in. Unless I can perform a cookie transplant, I don't see myself posting here very often.
twitter needs you :p :)

Jun 15, 2009
Since it´s not working anymore to login from the Forum-Site, members must now login from the Frontpage. Hope that helps, and some members find their way back.

Jan 18, 2010
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Since it´s not working anymore to login from the Forum-Site, members must now login from the Frontpage. Hope that helps, and some members find their way back.
Found my way back after a couple of days, clicking on a like button is a good way of getting the login message up then it seems to work

Mar 18, 2009
The clowns who handle CN's web stuff should go back to a standard log in and get rid of the stupid pop ups. It is not 2002 anymore.

The popup window in which I had to log in kept refreshing whenever I clicked log in, but it seems it is not CN's fault. But I went to main site to log in, had to switch to classic version because on the mobile version there is no log in, and the pop up to log in is only half on the screen when zoomed in at a reasonable level.

After I clicked the space where I should enter my username :

Only a corner of the popup is visible.

Then I had to zoom out to click the log in button, thank gos my screen is so large otherwise aiming for the teeny tiny login button would have been even more of a pain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eshnar Forum Feedback 284
Pantani Attacks Forum Feedback 12

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS