• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Forum Login

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Fcuking hell! you came out with this when we can log in
something is VEEERY seriously wrong with software/IT support at CN :(

either it is a lack of competence or sloppiness or lack of resources to hire the right personnel is irrelevant - the CN (for a long time already !) is basically shooting itself in the foot by cutting it's members from logging-in. plain ridiculous.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Since it´s not working anymore to login from the Forum-Site, members must now login from the Frontpage. Hope that helps, and some members find their way back.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Since it´s not working anymore to login from the Forum-Site, members must now login from the Frontpage. Hope that helps, and some members find their way back.

Found my way back after a couple of days, clicking on a like button is a good way of getting the login message up then it seems to work

The popup window in which I had to log in kept refreshing whenever I clicked log in, but it seems it is not CN's fault. But I went to main site to log in, had to switch to classic version because on the mobile version there is no log in, and the pop up to log in is only half on the screen when zoomed in at a reasonable level.

After I clicked the space where I should enter my username :
Screenshot_2013-09-28-09-25-24_zps6d27cb6c.png

Only a corner of the popup is visible.

Then I had to zoom out to click the log in button, thank gos my screen is so large otherwise aiming for the teeny tiny login button would have been even more of a pain.
Screenshot_2013-09-28-09-25-32_zps6f56addb.png

TRENDING THREADS