• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Freire Apreciation Thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Flecha said in an interview that Freire never did reconaissance of courses, he just rode them, and it looks like one should be able to see the left turn from where he jumped the curb.

But of course this could be an exception, although I prefer to think it's an example of Freire's great race instinct. :)

Nielsa said:
Flecha said in an interview that Freire never did reconaissance of courses, he just rode them, and it looks like one should be able to see the left turn from where he jumped the curb.

But of course this could be an exception, although I prefer to think it's an example of Freire's great race instinct. :)

Even better.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Any Rider who has to tape his unit to his stomach to put on the bibs is my hero.

War Camel-Bros and anyone who can sport one with class like Oscar!:eek:

Can someone post a podium pic;)

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Boeing said:
Any Rider who has to tape his unit to his stomach to put on the bibs is my hero.

War Camel-Bros and anyone who can sport one with class like Oscar!:eek:

Can someone post a podium pic;)

TMI! TMI! TMI! (3X to satisfy the 10 Char thingy)

:eek:

TRENDING THREADS