• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 269 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
rhubroma said:
And I'm tired of the boundless idiots who continue to believe in fary tales. My "opinion" may indeed be valueless, but yours is full *** mate.

Thanks to you as well for reinforcing Alphabets illustration of my summary posted a couple of pages back.

I don't know if Froome is doping, it appears that you seem to believe that you do know this for sure, you hinted at possessing actual evidence that proved it or at least goes some way down that path.

What have you done with that alleged evidence?

Snafu352 said:
So no facts or hard data then just your amateur opinion based on tv pictures.

Froome might be doping, i don't know. I do know that comments such as yours don't help the cause of proving he is.

In all fairness, bike racing is sport and entertainment. Pro cycling is especially entertainment. Fans can demand pretty much whatever they want. This is a service market, not a f*cking court of law.

Oh, and nice trolling about picking apart one opinion about TV pics. Pretty much all the clinic posts I've seen calling out the transfroominator have commented on numerous concerns. The thread is full of them ... have a read :D

Snafu352 said:
Thanks to you as well for reinforcing Alphabets illustration of my summary posted a couple of pages back.

I don't know if Froome is doping, it appears that you seem to believe that you do know this for sure, you hinted at possessing actual evidence that proved it or at least goes some way down that path.

I am sure he is just getting it set up for you to send via email :p

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Snafu352 said:
Who's "We" by the way? Always interesting when the group or mob majority is invoked to imply right :).

Not to worry the use of the word "we" just assumes that the thread has an agenda that should be upheld and furthered and "we" all know what that agenda is :rolleyes:

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
thehog said:
Well if Sky would give me the "hard" data then we could all decide. But they won't release it will they?

So I'm working on my trsuted eye of 20 years in cycling.

I say doping. 100%.

Brave man would say Froome is clean.

Seated attacking, just for fun! :eek:

So what say you to WADA getting that data as proposed by Brailsford?

Or does it have to be you that gets it for you to be satisfied?

I agree to claim Froome is clean is just as dodgy as the opposite but you don't see too many making that claim in the same fashion as the doping gang do.

Moose McKnuckles said:
Complete nonsense. This is exactly the same argument Lance fans used. Every single one were proven wrong.

If Sky wanted to assist in proving that they're clean, they'd be completely transparent with their numbers, data, etc. They wouldn't have hired Leinders.

What is happening here is blatantly obvious to all but the most willfully obtuse Sky fan.

But man, that is always to be like that. If you want to defend a clean or dirty situation, the arguments could be quite similar.
But the facts, are with Froome, and werent with Lance.
A lot of evidence then, no evidence now.

What is what you need to believe?

I guess, sky no winning

Then, I would say, I dont believe in this cycling, the team with more money is not the best... so, never finish.

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Red Lobster said:
Yeah, go ahead, tell me what I meant. I am sure you know better than I. I note you make this assertion without any PROOF. Hypocrite.

Not sure I am qualified to speak other than for myself on here - can you help me? :p

Snafu352 said:

Well it's Top Secret silly.

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Red Lobster said:
Are you unable to comprehend the flow of the discussion or are you being deliberately obtuse? Serious question. Because speak for another is what you had just done.

I pretty sure you summed up what you believed to be the general consensus of the thread to begin with in terms of evidence through your use of the word "we" when you were trying to make a point. I was merely interpreting how you could come to that conclusion. ;)

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
rhubroma said:
What this race is missing, dears, is Nibali. Only with the Kazak state's support would this race have in any way been a competition. :cool:

I agree with this but Froome at the level he is at would still have Nibali's measure.

darwin553 said:
I pretty sure you summed up what you believed to be the general consensus of the thread to begin with in terms of evidence through your use of the word "we" when you were trying to make a point. I was merely interpreting how you could come to that conclusion. ;)

No, I explained above what I meant. Reading is fundamental.

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Red Lobster said:
Are you unable to comprehend the flow of the discussion or are you being deliberately obtuse? Serious question. Because speak for another is what you had just done.

Actually he did not speak for me, he addressed his response to me.

Your opening triade above is quite funny given that it exactly what you have done in it. Very impressive writing :D

Back to the Froome stuff, he might well be doping, why would delivering the team data to WADA be a bad thing?