• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 688 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Re:

LaFlorecita said:
CKIwKXUUAAAlQg_.jpg

:confused: :eek: :eek:
Fat dawg :D

Doesn't look like the same person.

Re: Re:

casati said:
ToreBear said:
Well done Froomey and sky, as well as movistar. As for people who say this is impossible. I'm sorry you think everything in the human body is a known and measured scientific quantity.
Yes, " I am sorry you don't believe in miracles"
that's better believing in miracles than hurling bile which is occurs on here over thousands of pages for years. froome is making history beneath our very eyes and this history will never memotize haters and enviers. haters gonna hate. some of you guys would better meet with a beautiful girl and go the cinema instead of spending too much time on such low addiction as hate for the rider.

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

dacooley said:
casati said:
ToreBear said:
Well done Froomey and sky, as well as movistar. As for people who say this is impossible. I'm sorry you think everything in the human body is a known and measured scientific quantity.
Yes, " I am sorry you don't believe in miracles"
that's better believing in miracles than hurling bile which is occurs on here over thousands of pages for years. froome is making history beneath our very eyes and this history will never memotize haters and enviers. haters gonna hate. some of you guys would better meet with a beautiful girl and go the cinema instead of spending too much time on such low addiction as hate for the rider.

You see, this is the beauty of the CN forum..

-We have the PRR section for those who wish to enjoy the racing without the doping talk.

-And then we have the clinic for those who want to discuss the doping.

Since doping talk is prohibited in the PRR section, I think the clinic is in their right to discuss the doping and be sceptical without innuendo -clear or unclear that they should get a life and just enjoy the racing...

I think it's a fair deal that should go both ways..

If you have any complaints about a point raised in the clinic -you could argue against it, or if you see posts inappropriate/against the rules you could report it.

Cheers
mrhender

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site

dacooley said:

satire?
wildean drollery?

ice&fire said:
Dr.ugs said:
http://www.climbing-records.com/2015/07/froome-sets-new-speed-record-for-soudet.html?m=1

Has this been discussed? Froome with a record. In fact, beating 1996 speed.
In 1996 there were 140kms and a harder climb between Soudet and the finish line. Not comparable. Both performances not normal, though.

And Hamilton had 130km to go of which he soloed something like 90.

pastronef said:
LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
Byop is a big British fan

https://www.twitter.com/
Do not post direct links to people's twitter accounts.

ah ok I did not know

if the only thing replying to such tweet is Do not post direct links to people's twitter accounts well...

anyway that´s Byop´s tweet
shame
I'm hoping for a Simpson rerun. Where a doped up riders pops his clogs on tv
Byop's sense of humor is slightly odd. ;)

LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:

ah ok I did not know

if the only thing replying to such tweet is Do not post direct links to people's twitter accounts well...

shame

that´s not humour
anyway...

May 26, 2009
Visit site
pastronef said:
LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:

ah ok I did not know

shame

that´s not humour
anyway...

A rider dying on TV due to drugs wouldn't be able to clean up the sport. People would express shock and those in charge would say that controls need to be brought in etc etc. But at the end of the day, nothing would change riders would still risk taking dope because of the reward of winning.

BYOP88 said:
A rider dying on TV due to drugs wouldn't be able to clean up the sport. People would express shock and those in charge would say that controls need to be brought in etc etc. But at the end of the day, nothing would change riders would still risk taking dope because of the reward of winning.

Quite right. Riders died in the early days of EPO experimentation with not a peep out of Verbruggen. Prior to that the federations knew EPO was coming. Cycling was as slow as possible to address EPO and permitted it anyway.

The burden is on the federation to limit doping and the federation is okay with doping.

Re:

hmpower said:
Froome strong not happy, some fan had thrown some urine, in a cup at him. **** thing to do, but fan must not like him taking the piss out of cycling, due to his Alien like performances .

Hmm, but fan is disingenuous because he did not bring enough urine for the entire peloton.

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Someone just threw a cup of urine over Froome and shouted dope towards him.

This has gone way too far altogether. Too toxic.

I can't wait for this Tour to end.

S2Sturges said:
SeriousSam said:
lol that sprint at the end today. just too much raw energy

Plus he was just being a **** to show Quintana who's his daddy, real sportsmanship, that....

Froome's sprint was probably inspired by a spectator, who he said threw a cup of urine at him during the stage and called him a doper. I dunno; that would piss me off to no end. And what better way to take out the anger than throw down an end-of stage sprint.