• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 981 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
thehog said:
Speaking of body fat..... it's been a lovely day out there in Twitter land.... :cool:

Just need Swart to then up tell us all "just needed to lose the fat" :rolleyes:

qqv2m9.jpg

Most TdF winners are at 6% body fat.

Swart again proven to be untrustworthy. Defending Froome against known knowledge. Lying.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2099881/how-skinny-are-top-tour-de-france-riders-really

So Froome is twice as fat as LtD?

https://twitter.com/laurenstendam/status/909318747890049024

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Beech Mtn said:
Benotti69 said:
thehog said:
Speaking of body fat..... it's been a lovely day out there in Twitter land.... :cool:

qqv2m9.jpg

Swart again proven to be untrustworthy. Defending Froome against known knowledge. Lying.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2099881/how-skinny-are-top-tour-de-france-riders-really

as i said this is getting very very bad for Froome and tell you that he is not credible , but for SKY fans he will Always be credible , amigos show some brain please use it you have it

telencefalus said:
Beech Mtn said:
Benotti69 said:
thehog said:

qqv2m9.jpg

as i said this is getting very very bad for Froome and tell you that he is not credible , but for SKY fans he will Always be credible , amigos show some brain please use it you have it

Lady Dawg back at it again.... hard to believe these two would resort to doping :cool:

334sqdg.jpg

Re:

hrotha said:
CTQ is 100% right about Digger's comment on Cound's alleged Armstrong forum. If you can't see that, you're too biased and more interested in scoring points than in honest discussion.

Digger makes mistakes like this sometimes (i've tried to pm him a few times on similar occasions).

But I don't see how the distinction between her posting pro Lance love on a forum (while trolling and sending abuse to anti doping people), and her running a pro Lance forum, should overshadow the overall point.

Which is she was trolling people who didn't believe in Lance, and now like Ligget and Wiggins and Millar and Kirby and all the other level 1 scumbags is acting like it never happened and of course not apologizing for it.

So yeah, "*** digger" if it means that much to you. But he's not the one running a fraudulent to the core propaganda campaign for cycling's newest doped up terminator.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

The Hitch said:
hrotha said:
CTQ is 100% right about Digger's comment on Cound's alleged Armstrong forum. If you can't see that, you're too biased and more interested in scoring points than in honest discussion.

Digger makes mistakes like this sometimes (i've tried to pm him a few times on similar occasions).

But I don't see how the distinction between her posting pro Lance love on a forum (while trolling and sending abuse to anti doping people), and her running a pro Lance forum, should overshadow the overall point.

Which is she was trolling people who didn't believe in Lance, and now like Ligget and Wiggins and Millar and Kirby and all the other level 1 scumbags is acting like it never happened and of course not apologizing for it.

So yeah, "**** digger" if it means that much to you. But he's not the one running a fraudulent to the core propaganda campaign for cycling's newest doped up terminator.
Bingo! I kinda thought it was obvious enough that it didn't need stating, but you did it perfectly.

John Swanson

So then acknowledge the inaccuracy and move on instead of digging in and choosing this wrong spot is where you make your stand. Call Cound out on the meaty stuff, don't get distracted with BS. I don't mind Digger, he's 100% not the problem with cycling and "**** Digger" means absolutely nothing to me, thank you very much. That kind of "picking sides" talk only proves my point.

edit: the issue here is not Digger getting something factually wrong, the issue here is people like hog running with it uncritically and then attacking people for pointing out Digger got something factually wrong.

Re:

hrotha said:
So then acknowledge the inaccuracy and move on instead of digging in and choosing this wrong spot is where you make your stand. Call Cound out on the meaty stuff, don't get distracted with BS. I don't mind Digger, he's 100% not the problem with cycling and "**** Digger" means absolutely nothing to me, thank you very much. That kind of "picking sides" talk only proves my point.

edit: the issue here is not Digger getting something factually wrong, the issue here is people like hog running with it uncritically and then attacking people for pointing out Digger got something factually wrong.
dont think you understood my post. I meant a casual "*** digger", not suggesting you are suddenly "picking sides" for Sky and against him.

Im definately not the one picking sides, I have always aknowledged many on the anti Sky side run with nonsense.
And my point is precisely that im not siding with them.

But despite that we have to aknowledge that whatever minor liberties the anti Sky side occasionally make, it pails in comparison to what the real bad guys who continue to defend them, do on a daily basis.

Digger literally is a saint when you compare him to someone like Walsh or Cound or Millar. Id probably find way more to disagree with him about then agree with him about but you just cant compare someone who attempts to follow some sort of moral code, with these garbage humans.

bigcog said:
thehog said:
bigcog said:
Brullnux said:
Pity you fail to realise that Vayer was joking
Nice try ...

Slow day at BikeRadar? :cool:

I know who you think I am but I aint him, sorry to disappoint. I don't post on bike radar and never have. If everything else you say is as inaccurate as that well ;)

I dont know anything about you and very little about this other website other than that its demography for this subject is limited almost entirely to one nationality and apparently constantly jealous of the clinic.

But I will point out that the people you tend to support are ones that have proven that they have no issue with lying time and again.

I would question then, if you support such people, and continue to ignore the fact that they do it, aren't you therefore tacitly aknowledging that you yourself dont see anything wrong with lying and would do it yourself. For example that you would write "I don't post on a forum and never have" even if that weren't true?

Again not questioning your identity and dont care if you post on smaller forums or not, but just wanted to understand how you view lying as an action.

ScienceIsCool said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:

So yeah, "**** digger" if it means that much to you. But he's not the one running a fraudulent to the core propaganda campaign for cycling's newest doped up terminator.
Bingo! I kinda thought it was obvious enough that it didn't need stating, but you did it perfectly.

John Swanson

Should also point out that Digger's post does not actually mean she wasn't running a pro Lance forum. I've always understood that to be the case; not sure why. Neither do I have evidence for it. But I certainly wouldn't trust her denials as evidence either.

Whatever, as bottom line is that she was clearly attempting to revise her support for Lance following her nasty comments. The fact that she is still posting what are frankly fairly unpleasant tweets, although as far as I can see, there has been no real provocation, speaks volumes. I cannot think anyone at Sky or associated with CF would be very happy about it.

The Hitch said:
hrotha said:

knock yourself out.

As for the rest who say this tweet shows she wasn't being dishonest - she is slamming lance as a scumbag yet she was a huge fan. Whether it's Alberto, Vino or lance, she has a complicated affinity for known dopers. Feel free to get bogged down on semantics. She said it was 'fake news'. The internet saw the reality.

There's a couple of people here who have great info - the rest are just trying to squeeze others for gossip. Knock yourselves out.

Re:

hrotha said:

a relief to know I am not the issue with cycling - a week after the egg beater took the piss again this year. Phew.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

Digger said:
hrotha said:

a relief to know I am not the issue with cycling - a week after the egg beater took the piss again this year. Phew.
i think digger is fighting the good fight , i will tell him to keep going , don't listen froome fan of people that don't want to use brain and stay blind , i will support , in this case we just saw that M.Cound is a liar a proven liar so don't know where digger report false thing ,

So someone has 11,000 twitter followers - It means nothing in the scheme of things when you can purchase twitter followers - One can be good at reading the 'tea leaves' but the occasional 'cool' tweet,is is a far cry from earth shattering news - I look at the whole package -When I see the childish and infantile replies to digger's tweets which he allows to be publically displayed makes me dismayed - And baiting the relatives of cyclists ( why they are on twitter is another matter ) is silly at best.

Digger said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:

knock yourself out.

As for the rest who say this tweet shows she wasn't being dishonest - she is slamming lance as a scumbag yet she was a huge fan. Whether it's Alberto, Vino or lance, she has a complicated affinity for known dopers. Feel free to get bogged down on semantics. She said it was 'fake news'. The internet saw the reality.

There's a couple of people here who have great info - the rest are just trying to squeeze others for gossip. Knock yourselves out.

Who cares whether Cound/Froome has an affinity or hatred for dopers - All I see is two silly people being involved in a senseless spat on twitter, which unfortunately and unnecessaily spills over to this part of the forum.

Re:

yaco said:
So someone has 11,000 twitter followers - It means nothing in the scheme of things when you can purchase twitter followers - One can be good at reading the 'tea leaves' but the occasional 'cool' tweet,is is a far cry from earth shattering news - I look at the whole package -When I see the childish and infantile replies to digger's tweets which he allows to be publically displayed makes me dismayed - And baiting the relatives of cyclists ( why they are on twitter is another matter ) is silly at best.

Are you saying I bought followers?
13,000 by the way. Get it right.
I feel sorry for you. The stuff that's yet to get out.

yaco said:
Digger said:
The Hitch said:
hrotha said:

knock yourself out.

Who cares whether Cound/Froome has an affinity or hatred for dopers - All I see is two silly people being involved in a senseless spat on twitter, which unfortunately and unnecessaily spills over to this part of the forum.
Why would the wife of a clean rider, beaten by these same dopers, like dopers so much...

Digger said:
yaco said:

"11,000 followers including a lot of journalists whom are very happy to engage with Digger" from TheHog yesterday

CTQ said:
Digger said:
yaco said:

"11,000 followers including a lot of journalists whom are very happy to engage with Digger" from TheHog yesterday
You then hinted I bought followers.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site

Digger said:
I gotta know. What's the gist of "the stuff that's yet to get out"? You, in general. Like "team sponsored motors", or "spouses that run the drug program".

John Swanson

TRENDING THREADS