• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 994 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
You cannot discuss with Froome so called fans , idon't trust Froome , i will trust him only if he will allows me to be with him 24 hours for 365 days , dismantled the bike he uses and see if he goes to the bathroom if he dopes yes i resist to him have a sh*** , zero privacy otherwise you are a cheater for me I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

What do you want to discuss?
Nobody cares whether you believe Froome or not.
Doping has been prevalent in cycling way before Froome was even born. Hell, amateur riders are doping.
You're smart to not believe in miracles. :razz:
Cadel is clean. Just look at him:

o8zdbo.jpg

Born to climb fast :lol:

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
You cannot discuss with Froome so called fans , idon't trust Froome , i will trust him only if he will allows me to be with him 24 hours for 365 days , dismantled the bike he uses and see if he goes to the bathroom if he dopes yes i resist to him have a sh*** , zero privacy otherwise you are a cheater for me I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

Doping has been prevalent in cycling way before Froome was even born. Hell, amateur riders are doping.
And who give me the 100 % chance Froome don't use a doping Others don't or in a dosage well higher
You like hypocrisy , i don't that's a BIG difference , i don't have nothing else to say..... :rolleyes:

telencefalus said:
silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:

And who give me the 100 % chance Froome don't use a doping Others don't or in a dosage well higher
You like hypocrisy , i don't that's a BIG difference , i don't have nothing else to say..... :rolleyes:
Sorry couldnt understand this properly...Are you saying Froome is using higher doses than other riders and this hypocrisy is what you dont like? :rolleyes:

miguelindurain111 said:
silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:

Cadel is clean. Just look at him:

o8zdbo.jpg

Born to climb fast :lol:
Yeah, man. He was crazy talented at 22. He was born to win the TdF at 34.
He is the only rider to win the TdF clean. :lol:

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:

Sorry couldnt understand this properly...Are you saying Froome is using higher doses than other riders and this hypocrisy is what you dont like? :rolleyes:
the problem with froome so called fans is that they believe a liar , but they like it :surprised:

So who is not a liar when it comes to doping? Contador LMAO? Nibali LMAO? Valverde ROFL?
You believe in liars too, given the love you go and show in Contador threads. You talk hypocrisy but this is some hypocrisy right here. What is your problem with Froome fans exactly?
The bottom line is: You don't like Froome(which is well and good; nobody cares anyway) and just trying to find ways to somehow belittle him and his fans. :cry:

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re:

silvergrenade said:
So who is not a liar when it comes to doping? Contador LMAO? Nibali LMAO? Valverde ROFL?
You believe in liars too, given the love you go and show in Contador threads. You talk hypocrisy but this is some hypocrisy right here. What is your problem with Froome fans exactly?
The bottom line is: You don't like Froome(which is well and good; nobody cares anyway) and just trying to find ways to somehow belittle him and his fans. :cry:
No i'm not a fan of nobody , you are a fan of froome and you like liars , He said that he is winning tour de france clean , you are a fan of him so you believe that , otherwise you like liars and hyprocrisy

The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 % ;)

telencefalus said:
silvergrenade said:
No i'm not a fan of nobody , you are a fan of froome and you like liars , He said that he is winning tour de france clean , you are a fan of him so you believe that , otherwise you like liars
If you say you are nobody's fan then I like you and respect you. :)
The problem with your reasoning is that it just doesnt apply to me/ Froome fans. It applies to everybody. Well, except maybe Digger.

P.S: Who says I believe that? What I do believe is his other statement: "My Yellow Jerseys will stand the test of time." :) :razz: The 5th is coming.
Cheers.

Edit:
telencefalus said:
Contador a champion from very Young age , he beat also a stroke , TRUE LEGEND
Dunno what to say really. What you say and what you practice. :rolleyes:

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 %

Who tell you that is Yellow jersey will stand the test of time BRAD please , shut down this arrogance ;)

And as you could see I hate arrogance and arrogant people i hope you are joking about 5th coming , the only sure thing in life is Death

telencefalus said:
The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 %

Who tell you that is Yellow jersey will stand the test of time BRAD please , shut down this arrogance ;)

And as you could see I hate arrogance and arrogant people i hope you are joking about 5th coming , the only sure thing in life is Death

So proven drug cheat Albuterol Contadope is more credible.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where did Brad come in the picture?
Naah man, 5th is coming. Guess who hate me then. :razz: :p

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
silvergrenade said:
No i'm not a fan of nobody , you are a fan of froome and you like liars , He said that he is winning tour de france clean , you are a fan of him so you believe that , otherwise you like liars
If you say you are nobody's fan then I like you and respect you. :)
The problem with your reasoning is that it just doesnt apply to me/ Froome fans. It applies to everybody. Well, except maybe Digger.

P.S: Who says I believe that? What I do believe is his other statement: "My Yellow Jerseys will stand the test of time." :) :razz: The 5th is coming.
Cheers.

Edit:
telencefalus said:
Contador a champion from very Young age , he beat also a stroke , TRUE LEGEND
Dunno what to say really. What you say and what you practice. :rolleyes:
i don't said he is clean i CANNOT speak of doping in that section , hope you are able to understand....i really hope

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:

why being so arrogant please really 5th is not coming for sure

telencefalus said:
silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:

why being so arrogant please really 5th is not coming for sure
There is literally no arrogance in this statement. I'm a fan and I like to see him win.
Whats with you man? You can choose to say 5th is not coming. Hardly matters what we say.
Whatever will be, will be; the futures not ours to see.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

Naah man, 5th is coming. Guess who hate me then. :razz: :p[/quote]
why being so arrogant please really 5th is not coming for sure[/quote]
There is literally no arrogance in this statement. I'm a fan and I like to see him win.
Whats with you man? You can choose to say 5th is not coming. Hardly matters what we say.
Whatever will be, will be; the futures not ours to see.[/quote]
No arrogance please is useless speak with people like these :Neutral:
and i have to say that i really pleased with you because you are a fan of a liar and you are aware of it Compliment i CANNOT BE A FAN OF A LIAR

telencefalus said:
the problem with froome so called fans is that they believe a liar , but they like it :surprised:

why do you have a problem with what people "believe" or with what you think people believe?

the problem?
in pro-cycling is there a problem of what people believe?
I thought there was a PED problems, not what the fans believe, or what fans say other fans believe

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

pastronef said:
telencefalus said:

why do you have a problem with what people "believe" or with what you think people believe?

the problem?
I thought there was a PED problems, not what the fans believe, or what fans say other fans believe
oh i really really nostalgic of Coppi , Anquetil times , THEY WERE BOLD doping is part of the sport , why say you win tour clean why? Froome you are a liar i cannot be a fan of him and i really really depressed from people who are a fan of a liar you can be that but is really really bad no personal stuff

telencefalus said:
pastronef said:
telencefalus said:

the problem?
oh i really really nostalgic of Coppi , Anquetil times , THEY WERE BOLD doping is part of the sport , why say you win tour clean why? Froome you are a liar i cannot be a fan of him and i really really depressed from people who are a fan of a liar you can be that but is really really bad no personal stuff

I am glad I dont give a *** nor get depressed for who/what people believe in.
may Froome long make people mad
yes, the fair-cycling lovers, the charisma, the panache lovers will come and tell me I am one of the problems cycling is in the state it is nowadays. if charisma and panache are helped by super fuel, it's a lie anyway, so let us choose our fav lie in pro sport and dont come from the high horses to say my rider is better and more believable than yours because reasons

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

pastronef said:
telencefalus said:
pastronef said:
telencefalus said:

the problem?

I am glad I dont give a **** not get depressed for who/what people believe in.
oh i care of froome because i hate arrogant people and it seems that froome fans are PRETTY ARROGANT AND OFFENSIVE , but i don't get mad SO please respect Others i don't make any personal

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

pastronef said:
telencefalus said:
pastronef said:
telencefalus said:

the problem?

I am glad I dont give a **** nor get depressed for who/what people believe in.
yes, the fair-cycling lovers, the charisma, the panache lovers will come and tell me I am one of the problems cycling is in the state it is nowadays. if charisma and panache are helped by super fuel, it's a lie anyway, so let us choose our fav lie in pro sport and dont come from the high horses to say my rider is better and more believable than yours because reasons
THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM i don't want lie , i want to know what doping froome is using as well as i want to know what doping Quintana is using or Valverde or nibali , BUT i want transparency i want to know if Froome is using a more effective doping or he is protect by sky money and uci , I WANT TO KNOW , i hate liars other are fan of liars that 's a big difference

telencefalus said:
pastronef said:
telencefalus said:
pastronef said:
telencefalus said:

the problem?

THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM i don't want lie , i want to know what doping froome is using as well as i want to know what doping Quintana is using or Valverde or nibali , BUT i want transparency i want to know if Froome is using a more effective doping or he is protect by sky money and uci , I WANT TO KNOW , i hate liars other are fan of liars that 's a big difference
I want to know that too.
If you have the will and the passion go investigate. Catch these liars. I'll salute you for making this sport which I love very much a better place. Hell, I'll even donate to your cause. I'll change my avatar to Anquetil/Coppi. What I know for sure is arguing with people on this forum will not give you those answers.
And please dont go into threads and say proven drug cheat Contador is a True legend because you think he's more credible. LMAO
Cheers. :)

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

the problem?
I thought there was a PED problems, not what the fans believe, or what fans say other fans believe[/quote]
oh i really really nostalgic of Coppi , Anquetil times , THEY WERE BOLD doping is part of the sport , why say you win tour clean why? Froome you are a liar i cannot be a fan of him and i really really depressed from people who are a fan of a liar you can be that but is really really bad no personal stuff[/quote]

yes, the fair-cycling lovers, the charisma, the panache lovers will come and tell me I am one of the problems cycling is in the state it is nowadays. if charisma and panache are helped by super fuel, it's a lie anyway, so let us choose our fav lie in pro sport and dont come from the high horses to say my rider is better and more believable than yours because reasons[/quote]
THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM i don't want lie , i want to know what doping froome is using as well as i want to know what doping Quintana is using or Valverde or nibali , BUT i want transparency i want to know if Froome is using a more effective doping or he is protect by sky money and uci , I WANT TO KNOW , i hate liars other are fan of liars that 's a big difference[/quote]
I want to know that too.
If you have the will and the passion go investigate. Catch these liars. I'll salute you for making this sport which I love very much a better place. Hell, I'll even donate to your cause. I'll change my avatar to Anquetil/Coppi. What I know for sure is arguing with people on this forum will not give you those answers.
Cheers. :)[/quote]
oh finally we are on the same page ,hope who will not be a froome fan anymore , i doubt it but never say never, and yes Contador is MUCH MORE CREDIBLE THAN FROOME saying the contrary is pure ******
i don't say i 'm a fan of contador , true lengend but i cannot say in that section doping legend , , in that section i also said that Froome IS ONE OF THE BEST CYCLIST IN HISTORY :lol:

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
AND PLEASE don't use a sentece of contador true legend as an argument as i said i cannot speak of doping in that section i also said that FROOME IS ONE OF THE BEST CYCLIST IN HISTORY BIGGEST LOL EVER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:

froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped

TRENDING THREADS