• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Fuglsang punished

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
BillytheKid said:
Since the the source of the RSNT-pay story is German, I wonder who could possibly be the source? If named, please enlighten us.

Did you even read the article? The "source" is Official UCI spokesman Enrico Carpani

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Did you even read the article? The "source" is Official UCI spokesman Enrico Carpani
Yep, but I ment who are the complainers to Carpani. Maybe this does boil down to a disgruntled rider and a disgruntled sponsor. Did the Leopard boys forget who was paying them and need a reminder?

Maybe somthing bigger? How frequent are complaints like this?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
BillytheKid said:
Yep, but I ment who are the complainers to Carpani. Maybe this does boil down to a disgruntled rider and a disgruntled sponsor. Did the Leopard boys forget who was paying them and need a reminder?

Maybe somthing bigger? How frequent are complaints like this?

Frequent on Brunyeel managed teams