• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 487 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Seems the australian nationalchampionship will be the first Eurosport broadcast (males, females, U23) of the new season. 14th of Jan, ealier than expected. If this was in June I would probably not watch it at all but right now I'm really excited that road cycling will return very soon.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Seems the australian nationalchampionship will be the first Eurosport broadcast (males, females, U23) of the new season. 14th of Jan, ealier than expected. If this was in June I would probably not watch it at all but right now I'm really excited that road cycling will return very soon.

Luke Plapp is a close contact of a positive COVID case his partner Georgia Baker of Bike Exchange - He will miss the ITT but should be OK for the RR - The men's field will be limited as most Aussie riders stayed in Europe for the off-season.

Have I missed something?

Lots of stuff on Twitter about UCI giving Bel/NL/Fra/It/Spa an enhanced status, and everywhere else in the world being considered a "guest country", but no apparent origin to the story.

What's going on?
So basically somebody on twitter from a big twitter account basically tried to say that there is no discrimination from places like South Africa vs places like Belgium for rider contracts and stuff along those lines. They also said that those countries were the best and everybody else should follow them or something along those line.That big account made him inactive from tweeting and stuff. This is not UCI related as far as I’m aware.

Last edited:
*** sake, love a bit of cycling brouhaha, especially in the boring off season and I've missed the entire thing, they've deleted the tweets too I think. It's a shame as that account is really informative, seems they've booted out the guy now anyway so I'll just continue following like nothing has happened.

Here we go;

FIk1dKXXEAYpNY3

It seems like they got just lost on the way to the Remco thread and posted on twitter by mistake.

And a couple of the lads getting caught in the crossfire;

Last edited:
To expand business we use all news resources, it's getting tough for our clients to hire these types of resources. That's why they provide their project to us, and we provide them the service that they really want from us. You can hire dedicated resources so that our customers get benefits from us. So, if you want to provide your project to us. We can assure you that the price of our services is affordable and it will help your business to develop more.

We also provided various types of services, such as google penguin recovery services is one of the most important services that will help your project to avoid the penalty from google as well.

This sounds very concrete, I'll immediately board the hype train.

TRENDING THREADS