• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 502 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not waiting to find out whether he is found guilty before you conclude that?
It's not just his ex-wife, a female friend and even his own sister have made similar accusations.

From the article: "In February 2020, Cipollini was in court for an unrelated 2017 incident, facing allegations that he beat and threatened his sister, Tiziana Cipollini, during an argument about the custody of his pet chihuahua. Those charges were later dropped. "

It's not just his ex-wife, a female friend and even his own sister have made similar accusations.

From the article: "In February 2020, Cipollini was in court for an unrelated 2017 incident, facing allegations that he beat and threatened his sister, Tiziana Cipollini, during an argument about the custody of his pet chihuahua. Those charges were later dropped. "
I'm not saying he won't be found guilty, just that denouncing him on the basis of him being on trial is scarcely giving respect to the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

And those accusations that you cite were not tried in court, so we only have his sister's word against his. None of us know whether it happened.

I'm not saying he won't be found guilty, just that denouncing him on the basis of him being on trial is scarcely giving respect to the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

And those accusations that you cite were not tried in court, so we only have his sister's word against his. None of us know whether it happened.
This is not the court of law. This is just an opinion.

Cipo seems like a right proper scumbag.

70 years since this happened between rivals
Clipboard.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SafeBet
I hope those fans atop the rock outcrop don’t get too excited and tumble down! Spectacular view though.

ed. Oops, wrong thread!
It may be the wrong thread but I don't think there is anything wrong with describing the scenery once in a while. The course, the speed, the weather, the scenery... for those who can't watch every stage live I think we're just trying to walk them (Sandisfan) through the experience while we are watching the races live. At least that's what I'm trying to do, anyway.

Having said that back to actual cycling news now. :)

Movistar will be riding the Volta, unsure if posted before

View: https://twitter.com/Movistar_Team/status/1417359741962043392?s=19

Movistar Team returns to the
@VoltaPortugal
19 years after its last participation in 2002, when we were still competing under the name of http://iBanesto.com . The 'Grandissima' will be, on this occasion, a 'long-distance' opportunity for the youngest members of the group

The Tweet is from last year.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS