• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 120 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
scaled.php

Philippe Gilbert, Super Saiyan no more.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
I just saw a bit with Van Emden, Pietropolli and Rollin...
sprint at .... 44 km/h

can't say i find that interesting, immediately switched off again
The final is at 5% apparently, and they start sprinting from about 5 km/h with 150 m to go so no wonder they don't hit too high speed.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Euskaltel-Euskadi team for the Tour of Beijing: Igor Anton, Mikel Astarloza, Pierre Cazaux, Jon Izaguirre, Mikel Nieve, Alan Perez, Samuel Sanchez, Romain Sicard, Amets Txurruka. Reserves - Javier Aramendia, Mikel Landa.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Euskaltel-Euskadi team for the Tour of Beijing: Igor Anton, Mikel Astarloza, Pierre Cazaux, Jon Izaguirre, Mikel Nieve, Alan Perez, Samuel Sanchez, Romain Sicard, Amets Txurruka. Reserves - Javier Aramendia, Mikel Landa.

Wow! I think all those guys are re-signed so EE really wants to max out World Tour points. And Samu should be well-received as Olympic champion from beijing. Is this course lumpy enough to favour them?

I wonder if other teams will send such strong squads?

and corti's back:

Claudio Corti back to the peloton on 2012 to kick-start Colombian climbers' school Well-known cycling Italian manager Claudio Corti, 55, at last decided to get back after two years in sabbatical. «I'm not used to carry out professional teams just to busy myself, I do need a challenging project to believe, now I got it».

New Coldeportes team's management will be based in Italy: the project aim is to highlight Colombian riders on the international scene, firstly in Europe, and team manager's nomination was run accordingly. «Our goal - Corti said - is to gain the invitation in the biggest stage race, provided that we'll deserve it, of course!».

http://www.tuttobiciweb.it/index.php?page=news&cod=42480&tp=n

TRENDING THREADS