• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 175 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Kwibus said:
Since CanalF10 has been razed on youtube I need a new source of the latest races.

Anyone knows a good place?

I really hate it when they stop these people from uploading all the latest races. It's great for the cycling community. I understand that it's all about rights, but it still sucks.
I think the videos are still there, you just can't find them anymore if you don't have the exact url ;)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
tumblr_l8v73pkmlP1qdoghio1_500.jpg

Kwibus said:
Since CanalF10 has been razed on youtube I need a new source of the latest races.

Anyone knows a good place?

I really hate it when they stop these people from uploading all the latest races. It's great for the cycling community. I understand that it's all about rights, but it still sucks.

This ****ing sucks. CanalF is/was a great channel.

anthony tan is either sportzchick or davis 123. Thats why he hates the forum so much. Because when he comes here we crap all over his "everyone hates Evans and wants to see him fail theories", which happen to come right after about 10 posts praising Evans.

davis 123 as I recall on the other hand was banned for making threats.

Both of those are perfectly in character for this troll.

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
maltiv said:
JV on twitter: "Today we found some absolutely shocking improvements to be made in one of our riders. Who? That will be apparent soon enough."

Hmm, wonder who/what that might be. Perhaps they've somehow found a solution to Dan Martin's allergy problems in the spring? That would be awesome.

T Dekker -

From the live chat with Cavendish:

"Mark do you think Marcel Kittel will be faster than you this year?"

Cavendish: "No.
"

Well, that settles it then! A normal guy would've replied with some diplomatic "I respect him as an opponent and he's a great sprinter" or something like that but obviously not Cavendish :p

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking even more forward to the sprinter season now. He doesn't look sharp to me, so he'll be at his usual low level at the start of the season. Still can't believe he's wearing the rainbow jersey.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
anthony tan is either sportzchick or davis 123. Thats why he hates the forum so much. Because when he comes here we crap all over his "everyone hates Evans and wants to see him fail theories", which happen to come right after about 10 posts praising Evans.

davis 123 as I recall on the other hand was banned for making threats.

Both of those are perfectly in character for this troll.

sportzchick hardly hates the forum and clear tan is a he and sportzchick is a she so your theory does not hold up.:eek:

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
well i like that cav gives little to his opponents.
nor should he really.

Still I hope greipel, kittel etc bring him back a peg this year.

I'm also hoping Guardini has worked on his climbing enough to be able to contest more sprints.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
I'm looking even more forward to the sprinter season now. He doesn't look sharp to me, so he'll be at his usual low level at the start of the season. Still can't believe he's wearing the rainbow jersey.

Looks thinner to me than normaly tbh...

Also he said himself ( Can't remember where I read it though) he was as 'skinny' now as he normally is in May

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Michielveedeebee said:
Looks thinner to me than normaly tbh...

Also he said himself ( Can't remember where I read it though) he was as 'skinny' now as he normally is in May

El Pistolero said:
I saw a picture and he looks fat(for a cyclist).

But he may not be wearing his special helmet any more - http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cavendish-with-illegal-helmet-in-world-championship-race

the UCI gives and then takes away

ie give to Cav takes away from others - doubt it would have helped much but....

TRENDING THREADS