• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d‘Italia 2024 Stage 15, Manerba del Garda-Livigno (Mottolino), 222 km

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ah, I didn't realize that song was by her.

Actually I was hoping for some wild drama story, tails of wanna be lovers trying to impress her but ever failing, in ever more ridiculous attempts to impress her.

I only know that she wasn't impressed by her ex-husband and producer Mutt Lange sleeping with her friend behind her back, and that that event resulted in her marrying said friend's former husband instead, but now we're going too much off topic.

I only know that she wasn't impressed by her ex-husband and producer Mutt Lange sleeping with her friend behind her back, and that that event resulted in her marrying said friend's former husband instead, but now we're going too much off topic.
Keep it country ... and western. The shoot out between Pog and Quintana yesterday was like a scene from The Good, the bad and the ugly with Morricone's theme song in the background. Hopefully, the little fella can baf stage 20.

Swedish biathlon scene taking notes.

(For reference to those who take a less than obsessive interest in biathlon, SHAME ON YOU! But to explain, Hanna Öberg and Jesper Nelin were dating, as were Martin Ponsiluoma and Fanny Johansson. Both couples broke up in 2021. Now Fanny Johansson and Jesper Nelin are dating, and so are Martin Ponsiluoma and Hanna Öberg. Meanwhile, to add to the confusion, most public engagements and unofficial competitions like the summer rollerski events and the World Team Challenge pair Hanna Öberg and Sebastian Samuelsson, as the respective public faces of the sport in each gender in Sweden, leading many to mistakenly believe the two to be a couple (similar to what happened for years with Lukas Hofer and Dorothea Wierer).

Swedish biathlon scene taking notes.

(For reference to those who take a less than obsessive interest in biathlon, SHAME ON YOU! But to explain, Hanna Öberg and Jesper Nelin were dating, as were Martin Ponsiluoma and Fanny Johansson. Both couples broke up in 2021. Now Fanny Johansson and Jesper Nelin are dating, and so are Martin Ponsiluoma and Hanna Öberg. Meanwhile, to add to the confusion, most public engagements and unofficial competitions like the summer rollerski events and the World Team Challenge pair Hanna Öberg and Sebastian Samuelsson, as the respective public faces of the sport in each gender in Sweden, leading many to mistakenly believe the two to be a couple (similar to what happened for years with Lukas Hofer and Dorothea Wierer).
As this thread continues to spiral down into the gutter, time to mention that 50 years ago we had the all-time craziest of pro sports couples mash-ups:

But hey, It was the swingin’ seventies in the Big Apple.

Reactions: CyclistAbi