• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro dell'Emilia (1. Pro) - 18/08/2020

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.gif

Cattaneo (DQS) crashed yesterday while attacking on a downhill section and will be out for 6 to 8 weeks.

I wouldn't want to be a DQS rider scheduled for the Giro right now, it seems like they are all crashing out (Jakobsen, Evenepoel, Cattaneo). :confused:

DQS have had their share of bad luck with Lampaert (probably scheduled for the Tour before his crash) out as well.

• Sad
Reactions: RedheadDane
I have to praise Dunbar, the guy is really professional, always supports the team leader and always seems to perform well when he gets the chance to ride for himself.
I think he needs to leave Ineos; he's too good to be so far down the pecking order. Of course, he still has two years left on his contract and by then he could far stronger and given much more chances. Maybe I just really want him to leave Ineos.

Reactions: Zinoviev Letter

TRENDING THREADS