• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro D'Italia 2015

Normally Contador should win it with Porte/Uran completing the podium.But if his not in great shape,the duo will fight out for the win.I'm very interested about Zakarin capabilities,i think he can be a big surprise,i'm hoping for a high place in the GC for him.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I believe contador will be 100%. It's not wise to start a GT at 90% or whatever and try win it that way. He'll be at his best.

So he'll easily win, porte might get 2nd. He hasn't proved that he can perform on a consistent basis in a GT. Maybe he can, i wouldn't be surprised but he's not good enough to beat contador. Maybe he can hold on in the first MTF since they're not hard (i would be surprised though) but eventually he'll get crushed.

Uran and Aru have no shot unless they improved a lot in 1 year

1 Contador
2 Uran
3 Aru

Porte to lose 20 minutes in the last week
Cunego will surprise everyone and finish just outside the top 5 . Yesterday he rode his best time ever on Passo della Bocchetta in Giro dell'Appennino a few seconds behind Simoni's record

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

nuvolablu said:
1 Contador
2 Uran
3 Aru

Porte to lose 20 minutes in the last week
Cunego will surprise everyone and finish just outside the top 5 . Yesterday he rode his best time ever on Passo della Bocchetta in Giro dell'Appennino a few seconds behind Simoni's record
Yes, he said he redo a better time on Bocchetta than in 2004 :eek:

TRENDING THREADS