• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 12: Cesenatico - Cesenatico 204 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
My Instagram friendly betting pool has Sagan as the favorite. I think it's a little too tough for him. Do the oddsmakers agree?

Oddsmakers have Sagan as slight favourite.

It is probably 70% chance of being too hard for him, however if it isn't then he probably has a 50% chance of winning (not taking breakaway into consideration).

If it is too hard for him then there a more contenders for the stage, reducing each of those individuals riders chances.

It is probably 70% chance of being too hard for him, however if it isn't then he probably has a 50% chance of winning (not taking breakaway into consideration).

If it is too hard for him then there a more contenders for the stage, reducing each of those individuals riders chances.
Thanks. I went with Fulgsang. Long shot but I'm behind in pool and need a miracle.

They will probably show the statue of Pantani during the live broadcast. Although it's his hometown Il Pirata probably wouldn't have won this medium mountain stage.

ciclovia-adriatica-cesenatico.png

Puccio, Conti, Visconti, Guerreiro and De Gendt in the break. Maybe Puccio can make the Giro for a small team like Ineos.

A very good summing up of why he is favourite. Could well be too much climbing for Sagan although he can win from main group or break if on another amazing day but if he is not able to contest then there are 30+ riders who would fancy their chances from a small break or of the GC guys with some finishing kick like Almeida if it comes back together.

Reactions: gregrowlerson

TRENDING THREADS