• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 14: Conegliano – Valdobbiadene 34.1 km ITT

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It will be interesting to see how McNulty does in the coming mountains. If he can hang in there, with the final TT coming, he could podium. Impressive. As far as Nibali is concerned, I would never count him out. The voodoo is real and this coming week will be exciting.

NIbali ,Fuglsang & Pozzo , etc need to put time into Almeida and McNulty tomorrow ..need to go hard and go long

And cant depend on their teams as they dont have them really

But not sure what they can do about Kelderman ...
Nibali will put pressure on the descents I presume
Kelderman has to drop Almeida first, which could bode well for the race given he's the only one with a team apart from DQS.

Reactions: Sandisfan
NIbali ,Fuglsang & Pozzo , etc need to put time into Almeida and McNulty tomorrow ..need to go hard and go long

And cant depend on their teams as they dont have them really

But not sure what they can do about Kelderman ...
Nibali will put pressure on the descents I presume
Like to see Pozzo on the podium. Nibali doesn't seem to take as many risks on descents these days. Years ago he was a madman. First they have to break Almeida, and Kelderman has had an even race so far. Looks like he will be good for the remainder of the race.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS