• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 16: Udine › San Daniele del Friuli (229k)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Found the best stage

Imagine you have to watch this for seven hours.

giphy.gif

In Denmark we have two different non-Eurosport channels showing each race. (or either race? You know, one channel showing the Giro a different one the Vuelta).

I've said it before, just move up here.

I will at first try a vacation there and spent some money :D. Never been there although I wanted to go to Copenhagen some time ago. I heard a lot of great things about Denmark though.

I remember TV2 already showed the Vuelta in 2010. And TV2 Zulu usually showed both non-TDF Grand Tours in the noughties.

I checked up on it yesterday. TV2 first brodcasted the Vuelta from 1995-98 and then on Zulu from 2001-06, before starting again from 2010 on TV2/TV2 Sport. DR1 showed the Giro in 1999 and maybe earlier too. TV3/Viasat Sport may have shown some races during that time as well. I'm not sure, if the Giro was broadcasted live on other channels than Eurosport during the first part of the noughties, cause that's where I got used to the then Bay/Mortensen commentary duo.

Fabbro is in the breakaway. I know that the stage takes place in his region, but Bora are probably planning something, otherwise they wouldn't send their best climbing domestique in the breakaway.
Actually would be a stage for Konrad if it is really too hard for Sagan. Ulissi does not really handle long distances that well and then Konrad is probably the second best in an uphill sprint after Almeida.

Reactions: richwallone