• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, Stage 4: Catania – Villafranca Tirrena 140 km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pellaud, Gradek and Frapporti in the break.
Easy to control for the sprinters team.
@1m50s
Clipboard.gif

WVA, Berti, Bala, LMRP am I forgetting anyone?

During the Tour Roglic. Van der Poel, clearly. But this Nibali stuff is way, way bigger (well, okay, maybe not bigger than Koronins love for Valverde) than anything I have experienced here in my "first year". It really took me until this week to realize that this is not a cycling fans' forum, but a Nibali's.

During the Tour Roglic. Van der Poel, clearly. But this Nibali stuff is way, way bigger (well, okay, maybe not bigger than Koronins love for Valverde) than anything I have experienced here in my "first year". It really took me until this week to realize that this is not a cycling fans' forum, but a Nibali's.
You have missed out on the Contador years.

Who can actually dislike this rider? He's one of the best of his generation. An attacker, best descender for a while, with great style. I dont' know really why, maybe it's voodoo, but I've always liked him!

Reactions: Sandisfan
Who can actually dislike this rider? He's one of the best of his generation. An attacker, best descender for a while, with great style. I dont' know really why, maybe it's voodoo, but I've always liked him!
For me it started with Laurens ten Dam saying he didn't want to die on Nibali's wheel in a descent. A year later, angry Italian hand gestures at Lance sealed the deal