• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 9: San Salvo – Roccaraso 208 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Whoever wins this GT needs to hide the Trophy behind a curtain if ever they get guests round to visit and pretend they were never there.
Carapaz was obviously helped by the theatrics of Nibali and Roglic but I thought an organized Movistar rode that race well which was more unusual. Roglic had peaked too early as many suspected and also had a crash that may have effected him, Lopez had his usual issues. I still think Nibali would have had trouble dropping Carapaz who was in great form. It will be a bigger fail if he loses this race or at least doesn't finish in the top two. Two of his biggest rivals are gone already and he is up against who ? None of the others have won a grand tour, only SK has been close. Obviously he isn't prime Nibali and he hasn't won a grand tour since 2016. The TTs should be interesting as the mountain stages may not decide it and there isn't a dominant team.

His biggest hurdle in the third week could be aging legs. He will be 36 next month. that always counts in grand tours as the record books show.

How can anyone put those 2 words together! :laughing:

Where's the broadcast?
RaiSport in exclusive
Clipboard.jpg

Reactions: sir fly
and that on the day which could see three Danes winning those three races... :eek:
Stage win and pink sweater for Jakob. He and Nibali reconcile and tear up in front of the cameras. You can borrow some trophies if you want, Nibali says.

SKA in front in Paris-Tours but has four punctures. Casper Pedersen wins instead and Søren gets twenty percent more worked up before Flanders than he already was.

Gent-Wevelgem: all cycloxcross riders can't start because they have to attend a course in learning how to jump over tiny fences. Mads gets it easily.

• Haha
Reactions: RedheadDane
Stage win and pink sweater for Jakob. He and Nibali reconcile and tear up in front of the cameras. You can borrow some trophies if you want, Nibali says.

SKA in front in Paris-Tours but has four punctures. Casper Pedersen wins instead and Søren gets twenty percent more worked up before Flanders than he already was.

Gent-Wevelgem: all cycloxcross riders can't start because they havet to attend a course in learning how to jump over tiny fences. Mads gets it easily.

Not cool, dude. Spoiler alert!

I don't want to watch neither tennis nor MotoGP.
Well I'll just have to spend the day looking through the old family album then.

TRENDING THREADS