Giro d'Italia Giro d'Italia 2021 stage 16: Sacile - Cortina d'Ampezzo 212km

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

??

• Total voters
They always complain about the cold on their hands and feet after these types of stages, I guess there is only so much you can do, maybe double socks and overshoes and possibly mitts and a pair of full cover gloves on top.
"... Usually in such conditions, he (Fignon) felt there was little point in even starting, but this day was different, as his personal soigneur Alain Gallopin had rubbed him down with the hottest Kramer balm, all over. “Legs, lower back, stomach. Oh my God. A (sic) hour before the start I was burning so badly that I had to get out of the car… it was foul but I didn’t feel the cold all day,” he said. ..."
William Fotheringham - The one that didn't get away (Procycling May 2021)

Is this Kramer stuff not available anymore?

"... Usually in such conditions, he (Fignon) felt there was little point in even starting, but this day was different, as his personal soigneur Alain Gallopin had rubbed him down with the hottest Kramer balm, all over. “Legs, lower back, stomach. Oh my God. A (sic) hour before the start I was burning so badly that I had to get out of the car… it was foul but I didn’t feel the cold all day,” he said. ..."
William Fotheringham - The one that didn't get away (Procycling May 2021)

Is this Kramer stuff not available anymore?
i dont know now, but i can confirm that i used some stuff in early 2000s and i was super hot, we were in mountains with drizzle (snow+rain) cold,slightly above 0C and i didnt have any warm clothes because my skin was feeling like it was hot summer day

so they probably forgot the recipe in last 20 years

Reactions: starlord

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts