• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d'Italia 2022 route rumors

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
To be honest, as stage 20 I would unironically prefer a mtf on Fedaia from Canizei. Fedaia from the east as a mtf is completely unsuited for the finale of a gt. It's hard enough to scare any potential long range attackers, the final 5 km are the steepest meaning everyone will play the waiting game till then and even if you wanted long range attacks there aren't that many hard climbs to put in front of it. The best option is the Giau but from that side the Giau isn't really that hard either. I suppose you could use a large number of climbs to make things harder but then I'm not a fan of the concept of making your final mountain stage the hardest one. Fedaia as the finish of stage 20 would simply be mediocre at best.
Fedaiaaa!!!! is about the scenery on the east side

Ah ! Might be that it's someone I don't recognize tbh :D But the hair looks odd though. The suit looks fine to me. But Almeida looks better in a suit for sure. Some people just suit suits while others don't. I guess contrasted colouring definitely helps. Now I shall find Hodeg in a suit for your thread :smilecat:

Oh yes, please, if you could find one that would be great... But I suppose it won't be easy. :(

Is that in the Dolomites? I thought the Dolomites was the mountains within the valleys/roads in the area Trento - Feltre - Belluno - Pieve di Cadore - Toblach - Brunico - Bressanone - Bolzano and back to Trento?

Something like this

Or extending to this.
Overall you're correct, but the Brenta group is part of the Dolomites and takes it's name of the carbonate rock Dolomites. It's a large part of the Limeston Alps in Italy (I've always seen it as BS that the Brenta group is included, but not the Lienzner Dolomiten, but that's because they are not in Italy).

TRENDING THREADS