• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d'Italia 2023, stage 21: Roma - Roma 126 km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Course it, if Cav was not beating Alex Kirsch in a sprint, we'd be calling him completely washed. Just cos he can do that, doesn't mean he's going to the Tour with the sprinters there and the sprint trains and going head to head and beating Merlier or Phillipsen, or whatever sprints WVA decided he's going to contest.

As I said, this wasn't just beating the others. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this. It was an obliteration. And the fact that Kirsch ended up second doesn't change that Milan, Ackermann, Gaviria, Dainese were also beaten.

As I said, this wasn't just beating the others. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this. It was an obliteration. And the fact that Kirsch ended up second doesn't change that Milan, Ackermann, Gaviria, Dainese were also beaten.
I mean Milan looked he started sprinting in quicksand, Ackermann crashed and is terrible anyway and Gaviria and Dainese are tier 4 sprinters. Gaviria hadn't been good in years at this stage.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS