• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro D'italia manager game

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sasquatch sorry i think i sent you two squads, it didn't appear anything the first time i tought should appear something like message sent , then i sent again and i realizez that it isn't supposed to appear anything

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
All the 15 riders will score points every stage if they finish in the top 15.

The final 9 only score points to the general classifications.

I.E if your final 15 included Petacchi, and he wasn't in your final 9 and he won the red jersey, then he wouldnt' score you anything for winning the classsification.

If he was in your final 9 then he would score you points for that.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. Had a feeling there was too much cash or the riders were priced cheaply. Not to worry. There are some differences with what I have in so far.

Okay.

I'm going to limit this to 25 entries.

2 more spaces remain. Don't PM me that you want to play, post in this thread you want to play. The next 2 that post in this thread are in.

If you have already posted in this thread and your name isn't on the entry list then let me know immediately please.

If your name is bolded it means you have sent in your squad.

Cheers,

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Okay.

Feillu is $150,000
Brown is $200,000
Kennaugh is $80,000

Whoever BMC bring in will be $80,000 each unless they are bigger names.

I would suggest that people don't send in teams till after the start list is confirmed.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
My new Giro team.

Igor Anton
Philip Deignan
Danilo Di Luca
Laurent Didier
Juan Jose Cobo
Fabio Duarte
John Gadret
Thomas Lovkvist
Branislau Samoilau
Kevin Seeldraeyers
Emanuelle Sella
Kanstantsin Siutsou
Brice Feillu

All climbers. Assuming all finish and some get good results during the three weeks I should go up the rankings quite a bit.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
To everyone:

Please format your PM's like this.

Team of 15

Team of 9

Joker

Stage ?
Stage ?

It just makes it easier to copy and paste in the spreadsheet. If you can do that it would be great thanks. Makes my job a hell of a lot easier rather than typing out everyones individual entries. If you don't format it like that I won't accept them.

Thanks,

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Deadline is no later than the TTT.

If you haven't got your entry in by the start of the TTT then you won't be allowed to enter.

So that will be:

0015 Australian Eastern Time (Sunday)
1515 London Time (Saturday)
1015 New York Time (Saturday)

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. Every day a rider wears a jersey you get 20 points.

If you're lucky enough to have a guy wear the young rider, points, pink and kom every stage for a few stages you have set yourself up well to win.