• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro D'italia manager game

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Have 11 teams in though some are incomplete. If your team is incomplete and you send it in and don't get back to me by the deadline your team will stay incomplete. So ensure you have copy and pasted the template and used that when you PM me.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
The trick is to either put the Sprinters in the Final-9 or not. Does Farrar, Cav, Peta make it trou or not. That is the big Q here...

the only one I saw finishing was pettachi.

I felt there were a couple guys essential to have, as they are likely to get points in overall classifications.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
After two sleepless nights (last night i had to edit my game, today this one), i came up with no sprinter in the Final-9, even tough i spent almost 2 Mio. on them. I put all my chances in Stage 2 & 4 with the jokers.
I go with Cav, Peta, Gatto, Ventoso, Cardoso and Ferrari. That should be plenty of points. Please no sucsessful escapers then :eek:

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I have updated the list with the entries - the full ones.

PLEASE - Follow the format I laid out. I have had to type out a few entries because the format wasn't followed. If you do the format, i can just copy and paste it in and you also won't forget your jokers.

I'm not checking my PM's till after the closing time. If you have forgotten your jokers you won't have any in the game.

The guys I have replied to have time to get their jokers in even if it's after the start time but the PM's i receive from now on without a joker will either be rejected or accepted into the game without the jokers. If you send in your entry and it's incomplete it will stay that way.

Please just follow the template.