Giro d'italia Stage 21: Torino – Milano 178 kms

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Re:

GuyIncognito said:
Immitating Boonen.....by which I mean Nizzolo winning the points without winning any stages
Pretty big win for Trek... too bad for Nizzolo that he didn't get a stage win, but he was consistent in his finishes. Last year he was already 2nd in the points classification behind Bouhanni, this year there was no dominating sprinter... congrats

Jun 3, 2012
Finally a fun stage to watch. Congrats to Iljo. When I saw him and Turbo Durbo out there I knew they had a good chance.

Irondan

Administrator
Re: Re:

TheGreenMonkey said:
LaFlorecita said:
TheGreenMonkey said:
irondan said:
TheGreenMonkey said:
Congratulations Alberto Contador on winning the 2015 Giro and adding a 7th Grand Tour to your list of victories
9th. Just ask Alberto.
Don't start this ****.
Well actually you started it :p
I just congratulated your hero on winning the Giro, isn't that enough for you?
Do you always bait at the end of a race that didn't go your way?

Re:

Bye Bye Bicycle said:
Another sign that the teams don't really care about this race. In July the sprinter teams would never ever throw away a stage win like this. I mean, this is more like Tour of Turkey then a Grand Tour...
That's absurd. The sprinter teams didn't throw it away - Keisse and Durbridge beat them fair and square.

It wasn't a matter of miscalculation. It was a matter of an already shattered field being kept at bay by two superb rouleurs.

Jun 28, 2011
Re:

Bye Bye Bicycle said:
Another sign that the teams don't really care about this race. In July the sprinter teams would never ever throw away a stage win like this. I mean, this is more like Tour of Turkey then a Grand Tour...
Tell that to Vino :p

ASK THE COMMUNITY